Author Topic: Iceland. 2 boxes of AGAIL + free ceramic dish +plastic fork £7  (Read 8867 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Iceland. 2 boxes of AGAIL + free ceramic dish +plastic fork £7
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 13:19:39 PM »
Sheila - I was about to say the same. It took me ages to get the glue blob off the dish, and I just put the fork in recycling  :evillaugh:

Rosella - I normally only buy DD these days, as they seem to prefer it. I will buy the odd box of single flavours when they are on offer.

Home Bargains have a permanent (at least for now) deal - 3 for £9. They usually have DD, bu they didn't have any when I went on Sunday - unless I am confusing it with B&M. Home bargains also have Gourmet Perle at a regular price of £3.50, but they only sell one type.

The Co-op sometimes have AGAIL/DD (they only stock fish DD) on @ 2 for £7. The last time, the offer was supposed to end on 10th Jan, so I stocked up on the last day. he following day there was a new offer until 31/1. Not sure what the latest is though as I haven't checked.

One thing I like about the free Felix dishes is they stack nicely in the dishwasher  :evillaugh: - and yes, the Whiskas ones are rubbish
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »
Mine arrived yesterday, good flat dishes so no whisker contact, much better than the free whiskas bowl that takes up the entire washing up basin. The forks aren't fab but then, it is for free, oh and they're glued together with a stupid little sticky pad thats a begger to remove.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 10:22:35 AM »

Tesco no longer sell crunchie crumbles.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 08:47:04 AM »
That is a good deal.

Pity about the DD tho Mark as that is staple wet part of diut here. Did you include that comment just for me as you know I love a bargain.  Maybe you wanted to dampen my expectations up front?   :)

Tesco are however now back to 3 boxes for a tenner inc the DD.  So is PAH which is rather good as just received a free £5 off £40 shop for PAH to use this month for being part of their VIP thingee.

Needless to say we aren't too low on ceramic dishes or plastic forks here either  ;)

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »
Blimey that's a good deal.  after refusing to. buy in Asda or Sainsbury's because it was £4.75 a box I went to Jolleye's , only to find it wa £5.19 a box there.  :faint:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Iceland. 2 boxes of AGAIL + free ceramic dish +plastic fork £7
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 23:49:10 PM »
Shame they don't do doubly delicious though.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat