Author Topic: Mackeral fillets  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Mackeral fillets
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 07:08:48 AM »
O.M.G. Sonya, I think we have yet to see a 'normal cat'  :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary
:evillaugh: :evillaugh:

How true.

None of ours will touch fish, whereas Paddy and Flynn used to love it. 

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 21:43:58 PM »

Mary
:evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2016, 13:02:56 PM »

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 22:04:54 PM »

I will have to try some for the Hoolies.

One of my cats, Holly used to love those small.tins of sardines in tomato. She would have them as a treat.
These two won't eat tinned fish, they've even gone off tuna
It's funny that isn't it, Butter will eat sardines in tomato sauce but not in oil  :-:, he turned his nose up at John West red salmon and tuna today...... why can't he be like a normal cat and eat cat food...... 'rolls eyes'

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 21:56:24 PM »
Glad Butter enjoys his fish.  My 1st cat, Tibby was a family cat and all she would eat was pilchards in tomato sauce.  She lived to be 26 years old :Luv2:

Sonya, you can get rid of the smell of fish in the house by lighting a candle for about a hour, just a cheap one, doesn't have to be scented.

Mary
I'm cheating Mary, i put it into a food bag, pierce it and stick it into the micro much less smell  ;) ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 20:59:41 PM »
Glad Butter enjoys his fish.  My 1st cat, Tibby was a family cat and all she would eat was pilchards in tomato sauce.  She lived to be 26 years old :Luv2:

Sonya, you can get rid of the smell of fish in the house by lighting a candle for about a hour, just a cheap one, doesn't have to be scented.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 19:01:57 PM »

I will have to try some for the Hoolies.

One of my cats, Holly used to love those small.tins of sardines in tomato. She would have them as a treat.
These two won't eat tinned fish, they've even gone off tuna

• Hero Cat
Mackeral fillets
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 15:31:43 PM »
Called in at Asda's earlier and they doing whole mackeral fillets for £1, normally £1.50. Think i might stock up on them it's going down at treat  :), by Butter of course  :rofl: :rofl:. Theres no way i'd ever buy fish for us both and cook it, i remember when mum used to cook it when we were younger - stunk the place out   :eeeew: :yuk:

Link to CatChat