Author Topic: MISA VERY ILL WITH HYPER T..NEED SOME HELP PLEASE  (Read 30121 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: MISA VERY ILL WITH HYPER T..NEED SOME HELP PLEASE
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2016, 21:15:25 PM »
HOW DO YO ADMIMINISTER THIS TO  BORIS .............OFF A SPOON OR WHAT? AND WHERE DO YOU GET THEM FROM?

I squirt one third of a tube (about a flat tablespoonful) onto a small saucer and mix with crushed tablet and he licks it all up. I get it from tesco Gill.  Webbox lick-e-lix.  Think they do salmon or chicken flavour.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2016, 16:54:56 PM »
because it will be going in about a teaspoonful of gravy and i will be with him there is no need to isolate,

its important that he gets all of it and as you say it will be dangerous for the other cats.

my hope............geez please lett it happen...........that he will scoff up this gravy as he has been!

hope that meds arrive at vets tomorrow and then gareth and i will talk again and they will either be sent or will collect on tuesday cos am at the hospital tomorrow.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2016, 15:44:00 PM »
The only thing about it going in the food has not been tested with any results so it could be hit or miss and are you going to isolate him while he is being fed this as it will not be good for the other 2
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2016, 13:37:09 PM »
AFRAID MISA IS JUST A PAIN, HARD TO GET HIM TO EAT AT ALL RIGHT NOW. HE IS EATING CHICKEN BUT DONT KNOW HOW LONG THAT WILL LAST!

HOW DO YO ADMIMINISTER THIS TO  BORIS .............OFF A SPOON OR WHAT? AND WHERE DO YOU GET THEM FROM?

i AM SURE I HAVE TRIED AND NOBODY HERE WOULD EAT BUT WILLING TO HAVE AS MANY OPTIONS AS POSSIBLE.

AM GOING TO ASK THE VET FOR SOME AD DIET TOO.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ROSELLA BUT IF ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT INTO HIM, SO IT BE. HYPER T GROUP EXPERT HAS SAID IF IN FOOD JUST IN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT TO MAKE SURE HE GETS IT ALL AND HE IS GOING TO BE STARTED ON A VERY LOW DOSEAGE, MUCH LOWER THEN ON THE PACKET.

I TOLD GARETH ABOUT THE HYPER T GROUP AND HE IS HAPPY TO FOLLOW THEIR ADVISE.............THANK GOODNESS.

THE OTHER THING IS THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE STATES BUT ITS THE EXACT SAME MEDICATION THEY USE IN LIQUID FORM EXCEPT THIS ONE IS READY MADE AS A LIQUID AND THEIRS IS MADE UP BY A PHARMACIST AND THE PHARMACIST ADDS CHICKEN OR FISH FLAVOUR TO IT BECAUSE THE ACTUAL MED IS SO BITTER.

THE ONE IN THE UK HAS HONEY ADDED FOR THE SAME REASON..................HOPING MISA HAS A SWEET TOOTH!

THE MED THAT IS IN OUR VERSION AND THE ONE IN THE STATES IS FELIMAZOLE,  WHICH IS WHAT PEOPLE GIVE IN TABLET FORM BOTH HERE AND THERE, AS VIDALTA IS CONSIDERED NOT TO BE A GOOD DRUG.

THE HYPER T GROUP SAY THAT VIRTUALLY EVERY VET DOSES TOO HIGH TO START WITH AND THIS COULD NOT ONLY KILL THE CATS BUT ALSO THEIR KIDNEYS AND THAT DOSEAGE SHOULD START LOW AND BE BUILT UP IF BLOOD TESTS SHOW ITS NOT WORKING.

BLOOD TESTS SHOULD BE EVERY 3 WEEKS.

HAVE TO SAY MY KNOWLEDGE OF ALL OF THIS WAS ZERO BUT THANKS TO PURRS AND HYPER T GROUP I THINK I AM LEARNING! GARETH POINTED OUT THE SAME AS YOU ROSELLA BUT AS THE ONE IN THE STATES IS OFTEN GIVEN IN FOOD IF NECESSARY THERE IS NO REASON WHY THE UK VERSION SHOULD NOT BE.

I HAVE NOT IN RECENT YEARS SEEN A PHARMACIST MAKE ANY MEDS UP HERE EXCEPT TO ADD WATER TO A POWDER AB WHICH I TAKE IN PREFERENCE TO TABS! SURE THE ART OF MAKING UP MEDS HAS VANISHED IN UK?

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2016, 23:54:04 PM »
I thought efficacy hadn't been trialled when added to food Gill but if that's what vet suggests am wondering if you've ever tried Misa with lick-e-lix?  It's a very palatable liquid that Boris loves.  I often add his crushed frusemide med to about one third of a tube and he enjoys it.

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2016, 23:21:46 PM »
My old cat Tabby is on Felimazole, had to adjust dose at first but she is doing fine now 2 years later. She is 21 so too old for RI injection and not insured now.  Silvie was started on Vidalta, i think because she had a very high T4 and we had to adjust it 2 or 3 times to get her levels down. She never had any side effects from it, nor did Tabby have any from Felimazole :).

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2016, 22:53:46 PM »
YES KAREN I AGREE WITH YOU AND THIS GROUP HAS SO MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH SO MANY CATS.

LIZ I WILL COME BACK AND LOOK AT THIS INFO IF I HAVE PROBS WITH MISA BUT ITS GOINGB TO GO IN A SMALL AMOUNT OF FOOD AND THE LIQUID IS FLAVOURED TO BE PALETABLE TO CATS.............NOT LIKE THE SO CALLED PALATABLE PILLS.

THE ONE IN THE STATES TASTES OF CHICKEN OR FISH BUT THE ONE IN THE LINK IS SWEET WITH HONEY IN.....DONT KNOW IF MISA HAS A SWEET TOOTH.  :scared:

ONE OF THE GROUP WAS GOING TO SEND ME SOMETHING SHE USED BUT BOUGHT ON AMAZON TO PUT THE LIQUID IN COS ITS A VERY SMALL AMOUNT BUT NEED TO LOOK ON AMAZON HERE TO SEE IF I CAN GET THE SAME THING.

SO NOTHING WILL BE  SQUIRTED IN HIS MOUTH

PEOPLE ARE BEING SO HELPFUL FROM STATES,  BELGIUM AND UK.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2016, 22:45:06 PM »
To help with weight gain which is what they need we used kitten food and Complivit - kitten food in gravy with Complivit mixed in or mixed through kitten as good as it looks - lets hope you can get the liquid in to him as its more complicated than a tablet in a pillpopper as I know mine hate even liquid Metacam squirted in the mouth

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2016, 22:38:39 PM »
I've learnt more about feline diabetes from experts on a forum than my vet! Likewise, their policy seemed to be start high on medication and reduce it and only to randomly test blood sugars - this could actually have killed Sky as she was being overdosed from day one.  I would definitely pay attention to those who are going through it - not suggesting your vet doesn't know anything but with the best will in the world they can't know everything.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2016, 22:29:19 PM »
WE ARE GOING FOR THIS LIZ

http://www.norbrook.com/products/thyronorm-5-mg-ml-oral-solution-for-cats

AND IT IS THE SAME AS http://wikidiff.com/thiamazole/methimazole

THIS WILL BE IN LIQUID FORM AND IS THE TOP RECOMMENDED TREATMENT NOW. DOSAGE WOULD START AT 1.5 CONTARARY TO WHAT MOST VETS WOULD RECOMMEND!

VITALDA IS NOT RATED AT ALL ANYMORE.

HOPING VET MAY HAVE IT TOMORROW ALTHOUGH WONT HAVE CAR SO CANT GET THERE UNTIL FRIDAY

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2016, 20:17:43 PM »
Gill, Felimezole is more gentle than Vitalda and comes in 3,5,10 and 15mg and our route with that has been the 10mg once a day and then tweaked once the numbers are down

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2016, 19:59:25 PM »
EATING AND READING LIZ. THANKS THAT WAS VERY HELPFUL AND SUSPECT LANGFORD HAS VERY MUCH THE SAME PROTOCOL.

I AM LEARNING ALL THE TIME FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ONE THING FOR SURE, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY RIDE BUT IF I CAN GET MISA STABALIZED UNTIL JANUARY I HOPENTHAT GIVES HIM A BETTER CHANCE.

THE HYPER T GROUP EXPERT DOES NOT THINK MISA HAS KIDNEY PROBS , THE SAME AS MY VET, AND THINKS A CENTRE SHOULD BE ABLE NTO TREAT HIM IMMEDIATELY BUT OF COURSE THAT IS SO MUCH EASIER SAID THAN DONE,

APPARENTLY THIS GROUP HAS KNOWLEDGE SURPASSING MOST VETS! THE QUESTION IS WHETHER ONES VET WILL LISTEN.

CERTAINLY THEY RECOMMEND ANY TREATMENT PRIOR TO BRISTOL SHOULD START AT A LOW DOSE, INCREASE THEN IF NECESSARY.....MOST VETS STRAT AT A HIGH DOSE APPARENTLYWHICH OFTEN MAKES CATS ILL.

MISA I THINK LOOKS FOR COOLER PLACES LIKE SAID IN YOUR SHEET AND IS WHY HE WANTS TO LIE ON THE PATH OUTSIDE BUT ITS A BIT COOL NOW AND HE WANTS IN AGAIN QUITE QUICKLY.

HAVE ANY OF YOURS HAD THE IODINE TREATMENT?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2016, 19:44:09 PM »
THANKS LIZ I WILL READ IT LATER.............HAVE TO SAY I AM OVERDOSING ON INFO!

HAVE JOINED THE HYPER T GROUP ON YAHOO, MAINLY YANKS BUT ALSO SOME UK AND WAS USED BY KAY.

I DONT KNOW WE CAN GET ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT THEY CAN, CERTAINLY NOT ON INTERNET EVEN WITH A PRESCRIPTION BUT OF COURSE VETS MAYBE ABLE TOO.

THE CURRENT PLAN IS TO TRY TO GET A LIQUID INTO HIM..ITS NEW BUT SEEMS THERE MAYBE IS ANOTHER ONE SIMILIAR IN THE STATES BUT CAN ONLY FIND STATES LINKS AT MO.

HE WILL GO TO BRISTOL LANGTON IN JAN AS THEY THINK HE IS A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR TREATMENT WITH RADIO IODINE.

MY HEAD IS SPINNING TBH AND MUST REMEMEBR TO EAT.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2016, 18:59:16 PM »
Gill this is the link for the common questions with answers from the RVA that we used with our 3 Hyper T's it answers a lot of questions and is useful for prompting if you have queries and once printed out can be used to add things that you see that vets may not

http://www.rvc.ac.uk/small-animal-referrals/Media/SmallAnimalReferrals/pdf/QMHA-HI-001-Iodine-Hyperthyroid-Cats-Owner-Information-Sheet.pdf

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2016, 11:07:31 AM »
Couldn't agree more.  Those who say "It's only  cat" really will never get where we're coming from.  It's why I love Purrs so much.

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2016, 08:43:05 AM »
the vets told me that the injection is a 97-98% cure -  which is great :Luv: Any money spent on this treatment with such a high cure rate is so definitely worth it! :Luv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2016, 02:09:35 AM »
I AM SURE I WILL FEEL JUST LIKE YOU HEATHER AND IT WILL BE VERY TRAUMATIC FOR MISA AS HE HATES PEOPLE BUT IF THEY MAKE A FUSS OF HIM HE WILL GROW TO LIKE THEM AND ALTHOUGH THE INSURANCE HAVE SAID HE IS COVERED AND IF THIS IS A CURE IT WILL BE MOST WONDERFUL, I STILL KNOW THAT HIS BACK LEGS WILL NOT GET BETTER BUT MAYBE IT WILL BE EASIER TOO COPE WITH JUST ONE PROBLEM.

SORRY THATS A VERY LONG SENTENCE.

I FEEL THIS IS THE ONLY REAL CHANCE FOR HIM TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE AND AGREE WITH ALL MYOU HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CAT HATERS!

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2016, 22:00:43 PM »
When Silvie was first diagnosed i had to make the choice of pills for life, surgery or the RI injection. I had long long discussions with my vet about the pros and cons of all treatments. It was a very hard decision to make, as I really wanted her to have the RI injection but HATED the thought of her not being around for a month and her little world being turned upside down away from her normal life. All my family thought I was mad, they said its not fair on her, its a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a cat (i hoped insurance co would pay up), as I was unemployed since Jan this year after a car crash and awaiting an op on my shoulder. They said if ins co wont pay out I will have to. A few people said "its only a cat" :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: After I did lots of research and spoke to the vet centre where she was going, and was explained everything and that there were staff there 24/7 I was reassured and booked her in. I then spent weeks thinking "oh no in 6/5/4/3/2/1 weeks she will be going". Am I going to change my mind and cancel on the day? My friend kindly drove me down there and I actually felt better on the day than I had, as I knew; she was going to (hopefully) get better and that the sooner she went, the sooner she would be home again. Had a long consultation with vet on the day (he looked ever so young :) and he went through everything with me saying they had huge successes with the injection. Time went slowly at first, I kept looking for her in the garden, but kept myself busy going out and about and looking forward to all the updates from the vets. First day after the injection she didnt eat but after that she picked up in leaps and bounds, and the shy nervous little cat who went in, then turned into one of the favourites with the nurses, as with all the attention she was soon lying on her back waiting for belly rubs and her food. Looking at her now, its the best decision I ever made for her, she has put back on all the weight she lost, is happy healthy and sitting next to me on her blanket purring away.Once she came she went back out in the garden, had a little sniff around and settled back down straightaway. Sending lots of good vibes and wishes to Misa, and once they can stabliise his levels, he can go off to have his injection and a cure :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2016, 21:47:55 PM »
Everything crossed Gill that the meds work until Langdon can see him :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2016, 21:13:14 PM »
THANK YOU LYNN

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2016, 21:09:10 PM »
I wish you all the luck in the world!  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2016, 21:00:18 PM »
THANK YOU ALL  :hug: :hug:

THINK MISA HAS BEEN FEELING THE HEAT FOR QUITE A LONG TIME BUT PUT IT DOWN TO HIM BEING A VERY LARGE BOY WITH VERY THICK LONG FUR

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2016, 19:20:00 PM »
No Silvie's lumpy thyroid didnt go its still there :)  Thats good you can try the new liquid,fingers crossed it will help. Yes hyperthyroid cats do certainly feel the heat, Silvie def used to. THink she feels the cold now as she is perched on top of the radiator ;D ;D

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2016, 19:07:05 PM »
 :crossed: Gill, sending more  :hug: and vibes

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2016, 18:51:52 PM »
Very best of luck for this plan, Gill.  Sounds very promising.   :hug: :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2016, 17:23:18 PM »
MY PHONE HAS NEVER BEEN SO ACTIVE!

VETS RANG AND LANGTON WILL SEE MISA IN JANUARY AND NOW WE GO INTO THE MEDS MODE AND WE ARE GOING TO TRY THE NEW LIQUID THAT SUSANNE TOLD ME ABOUT AND I TOLD VET ABOUT.

WISH IS LUCK PLEASE.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2016, 16:24:56 PM »
THANKS LYNN..............ITS ALWAYS HOT IN MY HOUSE SO MAYBE THATS WHY HE GOES AND LIES ON FREEZING KITCHEN FLOOR AND IN HIS CORNER WHICH WILL BE COOLER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND OUTSIDE ON THE PATH GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2016, 16:06:28 PM »
It's entirely possible that he feels hot Gill. Humans with hyper t often do!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2016, 13:43:37 PM »
THANKS SUE.

BLOOMIN MISA LYING OUT ON THE PATH FOR THE SECOND TIME SINCE I GOT UP.

DONT KNOW IF HYPER T CATS FEEL TOO HOT.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2016, 07:31:55 AM »
I think the great thing is, as Heather has been through this very recently with Sylvie, it means you can get very good first hand advice Gill, and Misa is in Gareth's capable hands at the moment.  He knows how very much your babies mean to you.   :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2016, 00:04:30 AM »
DID IT GO ?

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2016, 22:29:55 PM »
Silvie had an enlarged lumpy thyroid. :)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2016, 21:42:47 PM »
THANK YOU ALL, JUST WAITING. CANT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT TRY TO KEEP MISA EATING BUT DONT THINK HE IS EATING AS MUCH AS HE WAS.

I KNOW GARETH SAID HE THOUGHT HE COULD FEEL SOMETHING ON THE THYROID.

I HOPE THINGS DO MOVE FAST,

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2016, 21:10:56 PM »
Topping up the  :hug: for you both

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2016, 18:17:51 PM »
All things crossed for Misa to be able to go soon and get his treatment, and that he will cope with it :)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2016, 17:18:56 PM »
Everything crossed for Misa, Gill :care: :care: :care:

Good to know that Sylvie is doing really well too Heather :wow:

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2016, 17:09:51 PM »
 Thats good things are moving for you fast. With Silvie she had to come off all meds the week before she went for her injection so they could see how high her T4 went (sky high :Crazy:) but then they can measure how much radio iodine to use, the higher the T4 the higher the dose of RI). Also if a suspected malignancy they would give higher dose. I was worried about that as hers went over 500 and she did have a high dose of RI. The vet did say he had had cats in with a T4 over a 1000. On her test there on the last day her levels were back to normal and 3 months later at my own vet they were also back to normal so they say she is cured. Will have to have one more blood test after 6 months.  They also used a website used Vetstoria (I think a lot of vets use it) and they updated me every day on Silvie to let me know how she was. You can also ask them questions on it. They also rang me). I had to have my daily update  ;D  Sending get well vibes to Misa and hope it can all be arranged as soon as possible. :Luv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2016, 16:22:27 PM »
THANKS PAULA  :hug:

GARETH JUST RANG AND I DIDNT GET IT WRONG, LANGFORD HAVE SAID A COUPLE OF WEEKS!

ALSO HE HAS TOLD THEM MISA CANT BE MEDICATED BEFORE BUT HAVE TOLD HIM ABOUTTHE NEW LIQUID WHICH WE WILL TRY IF LANGFORD CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

THE IDEA IS THAT MISA WOULD GO DOWN FOR ASSESSMENT AND ALL THEIR CHECKS AND THEN STAY FOR THE IODINE TO BE ORDERED...ABOUT A WEEK,AND THEN BE TREATED. LANGFORD HAVE MISAS BLOOD RESULTS AND HIS MEDICAL HISTORY.

STAY A ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND COME HOME.

JUST ARRANGED CAT   CAR MOT AND BELT CHANGE HAPPENING ON THURSDAY.

SHOULD GET EYE APPT FOR ME TOMORROW AND LIKELY TO BE MON/TUE NEXT WEEK OR WEEK AFTER.

MY HEAD IS OFF THE SCALE RIGHT NOW!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2016, 15:48:33 PM »
Click on link re thyronorm Gill. Sounds hopeful. Well done Susanne

https://www.vettimes.co.uk/news/liquid-therapy-launched-for-feline-hyperthyroidism/

more than one way to de-fur a feline :naughty:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2016, 15:47:06 PM »
This is datasheet for thyronorm Gill. Would you be able to administer direct in Misa's mouth though  :-:

http://www.norbrook.com/products/thyronorm-5-mg-ml-oral-solution-for-cats

Link to CatChat