Author Topic: MISA VERY ILL WITH HYPER T..NEED SOME HELP PLEASE  (Read 30080 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: MISA VERY ILL WITH HYPER T..NEED SOME HELP PLEASE
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2016, 15:46:22 PM »
Gill, the links from Rosella are further down this page but for some reason I can't paste them higher
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2016, 15:10:38 PM »
HAVE HEARD NOTHING FRIM GARETH BUT APPARENTLY bRISTOL LANGTON SAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I THINKNTHAT IT WILL BE A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE THEY CAN SEE HIM BUT WILL BE IN TOUCH!!  MAYBE THIS IS A WRONG TRANSLATION.

HAVE ASKED FOR HIM TO RING ME SO NEED TO GET THE NAMES OF THE GEL AND LIQUID WRITTEN DOWN...........SO FAR TODAY HAS BEEN CAOTIC.

MISA IS EATING AND SLEEPING A LOT, NOT SURE HE IS EATING QUITE AS MUCH AS HE WAS AND TENDS TO GO FOR THE JELLY COS HE IS NOT AS OBSESSED WITH WATER AS HE WAS.

HE WANTS CONSTANT ATTENTION AND STROKING BUT HAVE TO MANAGE MY OWN HEALTH TOO....ANOTHER STORY!

THE HYPER t GROUP HAS BEEN IN TOUCH AND NOW TO SEE IF THEY GET MY RESPONSE COS JUST CANT FIND OUT HOW TO USE THE SITE AND OF COURSE AMERICANS HAVE NO IDEA OF WHERE ANYTHING IS IN UK,,,,,,,SO BRISTOL, LONDON, EDINGURGH AND YOURKSHIRE MEAN NOTHING TO THEM IN TERMS OF DISTANCE!

THEY HAVE HIS READINGS FOR CREATININE 94, UREA 11.5 AND T4 165.8.............HAD ONLY GIVEN THEM THE LAST ONE.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2016, 14:44:12 PM »
At least he is eating a bit Gill, hopefully gareth can suggest a course of treatment to suit the lovely Misa :care: :care: :care:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2016, 13:43:38 PM »
HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE VET YET GILL?

HOPE HE IS DOING OKAY.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2016, 16:25:23 PM »
THANK YOU LYNN

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2016, 16:24:09 PM »
I'm so sorry that your lovely Misa is poorly. I don't have any expereince with this, so nothing helpful to add I'm afraid. Sending you both much love  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 14:45:23 PM »
tHANK YOU rOSELLA...................NO CANT GET ANYTHING IN HIS MOUTH, CANT EVEN LOOK IN!

I WILL  TRY AND SPEAK TO GARETH TOMORROW COS NEED TO GET SOMETHINGB STARTED...YES HE HAS BECOME A BUTTER MONSTER BUT IS ALSO EATING CAT FOOD.

THERE IS ALSO THE GEL WHICH HE MENTIONED TO ME AS BEING NEW THAT IS RUBBED IN /ON? EARS. SOUNDS LIKE THIS LIQUID IS NEWER AND WITH HONEY! MY OLD BIRMANS WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT. DONT KNOW IF MISA HAS A SWEET TOOTH!

I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH GARETH KNOWS ABOUT THE RADIO IODINE TREATMENT TBH AS THINGS YOU HAVE TOLD ME HE HASNT MENTIONED.

NOT HAVING MUCH LUCK ON THE HYPER T YAHOO GROUP ...TOOK HOURS OF GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES TO JOIN AND ONCE THERE HAVING DIFFULCULTY IN SEEING THE POSTS AND HAVE POSTED TWICE AND SO FAR NOTHING IS SHOWING.

I CAN TELL FROM THE LITTLE I HAVE SEEN THAT THEY HAVE LOADS OF KNOWLEDGE BUT AS FAR AS I CAN TELL ITS SO BADLY ORGANISED ITS CRAZY........NOT LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP I HAVE BELONGED TO WHO WORKED LIKE PURRS WITH SECTIONS AND TOPICS FOR POSTING IN THAT YOU COULD SEE IN A LIST.

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET AROUND THE SITE I AM EAGER TO KNOW.

I BELONGED TO A GROUP THAT WAS SET UP TO ASSIST WITH THE CAYMAN ISLANDS AFTER THEY WERE HIT BADLY BY A HURRICAME IN 2003/4 BEFORE I MOVED HERE.

WAS GOING TO SET UP A GROUP FOR THOSE LEAVING CAT CHAT WHEN IT SHUT ITS DOORS BUT TAN WAS ABLE TO SET UP THIS SITE QUICKER.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2016, 12:09:29 PM »
Think you need to give him butter with everything for the time being - when I was trying to keep ninj eating they said to give him anything .didn't matter what quality it was he just had to have something.

That liquid sounds hopeful.  I would have given that a go with him.

I agree.  Our vet gave us similar advice for Paddy - doesnt matter it is he wants to eat, let him eat it, to get some energy into him.  Butter Monster, eh?

Sending soothing vibes for you Gill, and improving vibes for Marvellous MisaMan.

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2016, 10:58:04 AM »
GILL VERY MUCH HOPE YOU CAN GET A TREATMENT PLAN SORTED TOMORROW FOR mISA

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2016, 09:03:32 AM »
Think you need to give him butter with everything for the time being - when I was trying to keep ninj eating they said to give him anything .didn't matter what quality it was he just had to have something.

That liquid sounds hopeful.  I would have given that a go with him.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:16:26 AM by Sootyca »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »
Think you need to discuss thyronorm with vet Gill.  It may say efficacy when given with food not established but he may think worth trying in a small amount of food given the circumstances?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:15:21 AM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 08:03:37 AM »
This is datasheet for thyronorm Gill. Would you be able to administer direct in Misa's mouth though  :-:

http://www.norbrook.com/products/thyronorm-5-mg-ml-oral-solution-for-cats
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 08:06:19 AM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2016, 07:50:49 AM »
Click on link re thyronorm Gill. Sounds hopeful. Well done Susanne

https://www.vettimes.co.uk/news/liquid-therapy-launched-for-feline-hyperthyroidism/

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2016, 23:29:18 PM »
YES HE STILL EATING WELL AND SHOUTING FOR ATTENTION.

JUST EATEN SOME BUTTER FROM MY PLATE AND EVERYTIME I EAT ANYTHING WITH A PLATE OR DISH HE NOW THINKS HE MUST HAVE BUTTER FROM IT!

HE HAS BEEN IN AND OUT THE BACK DORR BUT ITS VERY COLD OUT THERE

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2016, 23:22:15 PM »
How has beautiful Misa been today Gill?  Has he eaten a little bit?

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2016, 14:35:15 PM »
THANK YOU SUSANNE I HAVE NOT HEARD THAT MENTIONED BEFORE  :hug: :hug:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2016, 02:24:52 AM »
Sorry that Misa is so unwell, Gill. I hope you can find a way to stabilise him.  If you are discussing options with the vet, such as the gel, also ask him about a liquid called Thyronorm (it's new).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:50:56 AM by Rosella moggy, Reason: to resize as think important »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2016, 23:29:02 PM »
THANK YOU HELEN, RIGHT NOW I AM JUST WAITING UNTIL I CAN SPEAK TO THE VET AGAIN AND TRYING TO STAY UNSTRESSED BUT SADLY I AM STRESSED MOST OF THE TIME AND NOTHING TO DO WITH MISA!

MISA HAS ACCESS TO FOOD ALL OF THE TIME AND WANDERSTO HIS DISHES OFTEN, JUST GONE BACK AFTER EATING SOME BUTTER OFF MY PLATE!

I AM SURE HE DIDNT LIKE BUTTER BUT AS SOON AS I ARRIVED WITH MY DINNER HE WAS HERE AND WAITING LOL.

THEN BACK TO HIS OWN FOOD  ;D

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2016, 22:48:41 PM »
Oh dear Gill, I know how that feels, we had that many a time.

I don't mean this to sound at all patronising at all, but they do pick up on us being stressed about them. I found that with Schmoo probably too late in the game really. It's so hard when they aren't well, but I really had to try hard to be calmer and less upset when we had a set back like this, they know when we are worried about them.

For the moment, just keep feeding him, little and often if you can, keep him as calm as you can and take one day at a time. The suggestion about a pet sitter/nurse is a really good one if you can arrange that to help you feed and pill? The cat sitters we used with Schmoo (and will use with Buddy) are vet nurses part time so we trusted them implicitly to pill Schmoo while we are away.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2016, 22:20:25 PM »
THANK YOU HELEN, STUART AND ALL.

HAVE MANAGED TO JOIN THAT FORUM BUT HAS TAKEN HOURS!

MY HAND CANT BEND THE FINGERS SO CANT GRIP ANYTHING!

WONDERING ABOUT THE GEL AND IF THAT WOULD BE AN OPTION BUT NEED TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY AND CONTACT WITH THE VET.

MISA HAS JUST UPCHUCKED HIS FOOD WHICH IS NOT WHAT IS NEEDED...............GROAN

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 21:59:20 PM »
So sorry to hear Misa isn't doing so well at the moment xx

I know how frustrating pilling can be, we had all sorts of trouble with Schmoo. We ended up using treat sticks, smosshed around the pills and then smeared in crab paste, which then got added to her normal wet food! She couldn't resist the paste and the treat stick encased the pill so it didn't fall out, so if there is anything like the paste which Misa loves, that might work?

I do hope you can get something sorted soon bless you.  :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 20:52:40 PM »
Gill some pet sitting services have folks who will come in and pill cats that may be an option or a vet nurse - tablets are twice a day to help get stable - the Pill popper can work well and I have severe RSI in both hands and can get cat with one and pop the pill with the other , its not a quick fix and if you can't tablet and he is unhappy being away from home then really you are running out of options, Complivit and kitten food can help put the weight back on as we used both to help with weight gain, my best on Complivit and kitten food is 250gms in a week

Complivit is a high calorie food supplement which for a better word looks like Bovril 1 pump is equal to a 4kg cats full days calories mine were up to 4 pumps a day mixed in with wet kitten food

My thoughts are with you but take a look at some of the sights out there and use the information, and calm down easy to say I know but have been there with 3 of mine and know how hard it can be to take advice when your heart says one thing and your head another
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2016, 20:47:11 PM »
So sorry Misa is unwell Gill, wish there was something i could do to help..... sending  :hug: :hug: and vibes

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 20:31:47 PM »
OH DEAR THAT KNOCKS THAT ON THE HEAD THEN AND NO OTHER VET CLOSER I WOULD TRUST.

ANYONE COMING THRO THE DOOR, MISA IS GONE AND IN HIDING, EVEN IF THE DOORBELL GOES. TODAY HE IS STILL WORRIED ABOUT CARRIERS AND WHEN LUPINS CAME OUT HE WAS GONE.

THIS IS SO STUPID WHY DIDNT MY VET TELL ME ANY OF THIS..........I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A QUICK ALBEIT VERY EXPENSIVE WAY TO GET HIM TREATED  :( :(  BUT MY INSURANCE SAID THEY WOULD PAY.

MY FIRST CAT WAS HYPER T AND HAD THE OP BUT THEN HAD KIDNEY PROBLEMS AND I LOST HER 6 MONTHS AFTER I MOVED SOMEWHERE THAT WAS FOR HER.  THIS WAS ABOUT 14 YEARS AGO AND I AM NOW THAT MUCH OLDER AND WITH HEALTH PROBS THAT I HAVE TO MANAGE OR I WILL LOSE MY SIGHT.

SHE WAS TAKEN ILL JUST BEFORE ME AND SHE WOULDNT EAT AND i USED TO CRAWL ROUND THE FLOOR TRYING TO FEED HER A TEASPOON OF FOOD AT A TIME

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 20:16:55 PM »
Gill, it could easily be at least 6 weeks before Misa's T4 levels come down enough to be accepted for Radioactive Iodine treatment, and even if they come down more quickly there may not be a place for him for some weeks, so surely he can't stay at your vets for that sort of length of time

Do you have a more local vet you could take him to for daily meds, or who might be able to come to you? It would be cheaper than having him staying at the vets, and less stressful for you and him, surely
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 19:49:13 PM »
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PURRS STOPPED WORKING AFTER HAD TYPED NOW CANT EVEN COPPY AND PASTE!

THANKS FOR THE LINKS AND INFO AND WILL LOOK LATER.

MISA IS ALSO VERY VOCAL AND CLINGY AND DOESNT LIKE ME OUT OF HIS SIGHT BUT GUESS THE ONLY OPTION IF HE HAS TO HAVE MEDS WILL BE FOR HIM TO STAY AT THE VETS. i DONT LIKE THAT IDEA AT ALL TBH.

LIZ I HAVE A DISABLED LEFT HAND WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO DO THINGS WITH ONE HAND THAT NEED 4! mISA ALSO HAS VERY BAD ARTHRITUS AT THE BACK TO ONE BACK LEG BEING PINNED AND AM TERRIFIED OF HURTING HIM. THINK THE VET AND STAFF WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM A SMALL TABLET WITHOUT A PROBLEM AS LONG AS IT DOESNT GO ON TOO LONG AND HE ISNT TOO SCARED!

HE IS A FUSSY EATER AND DOESNT DO NICE FOOD THAT THINGS CAN BE HIDDEN IN AND NATURALLY SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYTHING DUE TO BEING ILL TREATED WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. HE HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN. HE RUNS IF I PICK UP A CAN OF COKE!

I AM THE ONLY PERSON HE TRUSTS, VERY VERY SAD BUT I SO WANT TO GET HIM BETTER IF I CAN.

HAVENT HEARD FROM GARETH SO WILL BE MONDAY BEFORE I HEAR ANYTHING AND HE KNOWS HOW MUCH A CARE ABOUT MY CATS AFTER NAPOLEON.

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 19:16:59 PM »
Me too.  ;D.   Fortunately there was a vet at my practice who was prepared to listen to what I had learnt, even though he was initially sceptical, and he is still my vet today.

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 18:48:43 PM »
Thanks Carol - got onto site after deleting cookies

I remember how useful it was - I soon knew more about feline HT than my vet!
Robert A. Heinlein:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 18:20:51 PM »
That Yahoo group that Sootca has given the link for is the one I used to be a member of.  I haven't used it for mapny years but got an Email from them a couple of months ago saying that if I wished to remain a member I had to log on within a certain oamount of time  (and maybe change my password, not sure about that) so maybe that's why you haven't been able to get on there Kay.

I no longer have Tiny's data but I'm sure his  T4 was over 200 when first diagnosed, 249 springs to mind.  He didn't seem unwell as such, just eating like a horse,  very vocall and weighing in at only 2.2 kg.  We 'inherited' him when an old lady that went to same daycare centre as my mum died, so I don't know if he'd always been a small cat (we gave him the name Tiny, she had called him Blackie but he wasn't black).   Within days of starting the high dose treatment he was lethargic, not eating at all, vomiting foam and generally very unwell but quickly rallied when I stopped the tablets  for a few of days and then reintroduced then at a low dose.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 18:00:11 PM »
Having had 3 Hyper T's until stable on either Vitalda/Felimezole or the gel no one will do the Iodine injection or operation as the Hyper T does damage the kidneys and it takes a about a month to 6 weeks to get the numbers down with any of these treatments also the heart is affected as its going at 90 to the dozen with the Hyper T

Do not rush in to anything get him stable first or there is the highest possibility that you will loose him very fast - the new Pill popper takes the tablets effectively and I did that with Ragamuffin feral who could go from calm to nasty in seconds sadly you have to suck it up and pill - cornbeef and pate human are the way to go or the trusty pillpopper not going to sugar coat anything I'm afraid having had both feral and domestic versions all have claws and teeth and know how to use them

I wish you well but if he is to ill then vets will not do any operations and advise tablets or gel to stablise

Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 17:55:13 PM »
Awww no, sending tons of healing positive vibes Misa's way and hugs for you  :hug:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2016, 17:13:11 PM »
that Yahoo group is the one I found invaluable - they are really hot on interpreting blood test results, and as the majority of members are from the US you are getting at second hand the advice of the more experienced HT specialist vets in the States
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 17:13:37 PM by Kay&2Ts »
Robert A. Heinlein:

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 17:07:34 PM »
I was really worried about Silvie when her results went sky high, thank god for insurance! She had the injection and stayed away from home for 4 weeks but they updated me every day by their website and by phone, and I am so pleased I decided to go for the injection rather than surgery and possibly repeat surgery later on. I hated the idea of her being away but 5 months later she is back to being a normal cat, normal appetite and weight, so I cannot recommend the injection enough. I really hope they can stablise Misa for you and get treatment started asap.

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2016, 17:00:11 PM »
Another group but on Yahoo that you will need an ID for - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/feline-hyperT/info

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 16:58:26 PM »
Trigger's T4 was around 100 when first tested - like Sylvie my suspicions were aroused when he didn't put on weight whilst eating like a horse, rather than actually losing weight

from memory he went down quite slowly to 45 on Felimazole, and back up to 75 in the two weeks he had to be off it
Robert A. Heinlein:

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 16:54:53 PM »
If you are on facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/42301610484/ - it is a closed group but may have active members

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 16:53:09 PM »
I am just looking at Silvie's results when she was first diagnosed in November last year. The Total T4 (Thyroxine) should be between 7.5 and 55.0 and hers was 250!! She is only a medium sized cat but never went off her food, she was eating about 5-6 sachets a day but not putting on weight. I think she weighed around 3.9 normally but after HT went down to around 3.4. Interesting thing though was I had her tested in June last year for HT and her levels were normal. But 4 months later had gone sky high!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 16:57:38 PM by heather sullivan »

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 16:52:45 PM »
Ninj was eating like a horse but had dropped to 2.2kg when he was diagnosed. With medication he increased to 2.9kg quite quickly. At one point he was hospitalised to get him stabilised. 

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 16:46:53 PM »
Thyroxine is T4 Gill.  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 16:39:10 PM »
i AM NOT SURE HOW TO READ THE BLOOD TEST AND HE HAS NO LEVELS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO SYLVIE!

THE HIGHEST ONE IS THYROXINE AND 165.8.SH B BETWEEN 10 &60.SO DONT KNOW IF ITS THAT?

JUST SAID THAT THE T4 RESULT WAS CONSISTENT WITH HYPER T BUT CAN SEE A T4 LEVEL!

6 WEEKS! HE WILL HAVE SHRIVELLED AWAY TO NOTHING BY THEN, HIS WEIGHT HAS SUDDENLY DROPPED OFF..........SO WISH i HAD TAKEN HIM WHEN HIS JELLY BELLY VANISHED BUT THINGS DIDNT CHANGE AGAIN UNTIL THIS WEEK! JUST THINK HE HAS LOST MORE WEIGHT IN LAST 48 HOURS.

HE IS EATING LIKE A HORSE.

HOW MUCH DID SOFIE WEIGH AND HOW BIG A CAT IS SHE?

MISA IS A GIANT AND WEIGHED 7.6KGS 2 YEARS AGO AND DROPPED TO 6.7 LAST YEAR BUT THAT WAS GOOD WE THOUGHT COS HE WAS TOO HEAVY AND HE HAD BEEN ON METACAM AND WENT OFF HIS FOOD. METCAM WAS STOPPED COS HE WOULDNT EAT. HE ONLYHAD ONE TINY DROP TOO!

THANKS FOR THE LINK kAY WILL HAVE A LOOK LATER AS MUST GO TO TESCO, PASSED IT ON WAY BACK FROM VETS BUT LUPIN WAS GRUMPY AND HAS OUT GROWN HIS CARRIER! SO CANT SIT UP AND TOO LONG TO STRETCH OUT NOW. HE DOESNT WEIGH ANY MORE THO LOL  AND PROBABLY LESS NOW HIS FRONT CLAWS HAVE BEEN CLIPPED FOR THE FIRST TIME!  AFTER A BLOOD LETTING FIGHT A VET, ME AND A NURSE AND HISSING AND GROWLING AND LASHING OUT FROM lUPIN!

Link to CatChat