Author Topic: Sammie acting out of character.  (Read 1941 times)

Offline chris (ct1606)

• Kitten
    • ct
Re: Sammie acting out of character.
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 18:10:32 PM »
Sammie is calm now thankfully and hasn't been acting out of character since. We let her out after dark sometimes because she lazes around upstairs in one of the bedrooms and sleeps so we let her out for excercise. I don't agree with her being out late as of what happened to our last kitten (Georgie) but will follow your advice not to let her out after dark but at a certain time. I will post back if anything else happens.

Thanks.  :)
Check out the all new Vibe FM.
http://vibe108.bebo.com

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 12:16:02 PM »
Definitely sounds like she has been spooked by something, good news that even when given a fright she knew to come home. Hope she is calmed down now...

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:25:22 AM »
I would suggest you never let cats out after its dark, perhaps a fox or something was chasing her. Although they have been known o chase the cats in the middle of the day.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline chris (ct1606)

• Kitten
    • ct
Sammie acting out of character.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 04:23:11 AM »
Sammie, our darling cat was acting strangely earlier tonight. She came through the cat flap and immediately run into the lounge and sat in front of the patio doors looking out the window. When I approached her she hid behind the sofa but as soon as I bought out food she came running. I placed her food in the utility room (where the cat flap is) and as soon as I did, she run out again. She didn't want to be picked up but when I did pick her up she tried to jump out of my arms and run off again as soon as I stepped in the kitchen. Currently she is in the utility room but what might be wrong with her tonight? It's out of character for her and certainly makes me wonder whether someone or something was after her.
Check out the all new Vibe FM.
http://vibe108.bebo.com

Link to CatChat