Results are in, vet just phoned
Parki does not have lymphoma but carcinoma. The vet spoke for ages, he has a cat, With his guidance I am taking her in at 8.30 for an op tomorrow. If, during the op they find it is worse than thought I will get a phone call and with sadness I will decide that it is best if she does not wake up.
They will keep her in over night for pain relief then the stitches come out a wk later. There is a risk of leakage and that would mean another op as they are rejoining her intestine up.
She can't eat after 9pm tonight
As I know everyone will understand my brain is in a whirl