Author Topic: Core Wellness Kibble and Pates  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Core Wellness Kibble and Pates
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 12:08:35 PM »
Hi there.  Lovely photo of your cats.   :)

We have had some other threads about Core Wellness on here, which were locked and moved, as the site has strict rule about advertising.  If you want to obtain permission for advertising purposes, then you would need to contact our lovely Tan, who is the forum owner, by sending her a private message.  please note Tan may not always be able to respond straightaway.

I appreciate that previous posters appear to have been informed this is a suitable place to promote Core Wellness, and we understand those advising may not have made the appropriate checks or approaches before suggesting people post here about Core Wellness foods, but we do hope you will appreciate why we ask that this be done.

If anyone from "Insiders" wants to contact me, Tan, or one of the other forum moderators, we'll be happy to advise on protocol.

Thanks for your understanding.

Offline OnlyMe1

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Arthur and Aslan
Core Wellness Kibble and Pates
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »
I'm a member of a survey company called Insiders, where we get to test all kinds of things, from pet foods to electronics and everything in between. So please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot or isn't allowed, but as a part of trying this Core Wellness cat food (kibble and wet foods!) we had to write reviews on here (no idea why they chose here!) and PetsAtHome. So, here goes...
I was sent packs of Core Welness Divine Duos which consists of pate with vegetables on the top in a little gravy, all natural ingredients, no grains or fillers, just everything your cat needs for a healthy body, mind and coat. My two turned their noses up at it mind you, but they are fussy kitties!
I was also sent a pack of dry Core Wellness and they absolutely love this. Small pieces, again, all natural, no grains or additives. Great for your kitties and it is indeed on offer in PetsAtHome at the moment.
Once again, sorry if this isn't allowed.

Link to CatChat