Author Topic: Some more pics of Butter  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Some more pics of Butter
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 14:29:25 PM »
But butter didnt put his name most of time and Sasa has been moaning and swearing about him  :innocent:

Houdini of the valleys is crawling acrosss the laptop and trying purrrrrrrrrrsuade me to take him out!  Tail flapping in my eyews and walking all over me back and forth...........sigh

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 20:32:30 PM »
Of Course Butter can contribute to The Cats Mouths section.  :wow:  All he needs to remember is to put his name "Butter" at the end of each post, otherwise Miss Sasa cat (Ma'am) will get cross and give him the old waggley finger.   :)  She be "large and in charge over there...."
:wow: :thanks: Butter will be chuffed to bits ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 12:34:46 PM »
Of Course Butter can contribute to The Cats Mouths section.  :wow:  All he needs to remember is to put his name "Butter" at the end of each post, otherwise Miss Sasa cat (Ma'am) will get cross and give him the old waggley finger.   :)  She be "large and in charge over there...."

• Hero Cat
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 14:20:21 PM »
The lovely Lupin Houdini of the Valleys (almost!)  :Luv: :evillaugh:

I prefer my cats to wear safety collars for much the same reasons.  I've been unfortunate enough to lose two cats to the road who were referred back to me because of the kindness of strangers using the number held on their collars.  With Tinks, he wouldn't wear a collar, under any circumstance.  In fact he even had a trick where, if Ross was playing a bit ruff with him, and wouldn't stop when Tinks yelled, Tinks could "de-collar" Ross in an instant, and would leave it on the carpet where he would stare defiantly at Ross as if to say "There - you dunt belongs ter anybuddy now!  You'se a Outcat"   >:( :evillaugh:

My beautiful lost boys.   :Luv2:  They did make me smile. (Still do, bless their paws)
Oh i love all this cat speak, it really tickles me up ;D.  BTW can anyone post on 'the cats mouths', Butter would love speak all of the other cats  ;) ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 07:33:29 AM »
The lovely Lupin Houdini of the Valleys (almost!)  :Luv: :evillaugh:

I prefer my cats to wear safety collars for much the same reasons.  I've been unfortunate enough to lose two cats to the road who were referred back to me because of the kindness of strangers using the number held on their collars.  With Tinks, he wouldn't wear a collar, under any circumstance.  In fact he even had a trick where, if Ross was playing a bit ruff with him, and wouldn't stop when Tinks yelled, Tinks could "de-collar" Ross in an instant, and would leave it on the carpet where he would stare defiantly at Ross as if to say "There - you dunt belongs ter anybuddy now!  You'se a Outcat"   >:( :evillaugh:

My beautiful lost boys.   :Luv2:  They did make me smile. (Still do, bless their paws)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 21:51:15 PM »
Our cat flap is a battery operated one, so the cats have to wear a collar and magnet. Cleo is fine, she was wearing a collar when she came to us. Alfs hated his collar at first (no way would he tolerate a bell!) and used to get through one every few days.Taking the magnet with it, of course. I had got to the stage of deciding that we would switch to a microchip flap if we got through the current pack of replacement magnets but he has been very good since then. Of course, now I've said that, he will prolly lose it tomorrow  :shify:
Sshhhh, he'll hear you  :innocent: :sneaky:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 21:19:22 PM »
Our cat flap is a battery operated one, so the cats have to wear a collar and magnet. Cleo is fine, she was wearing a collar when she came to us. Alfs hated his collar at first (no way would he tolerate a bell!) and used to get through one every few days.Taking the magnet with it, of course. I had got to the stage of deciding that we would switch to a microchip flap if we got through the current pack of replacement magnets but he has been very good since then. Of course, now I've said that, he will prolly lose it tomorrow  :shify:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2016, 20:41:53 PM »
Mine dont wear collars but are chipped and Lupin goes out in the garden with a walking jacket and a lead.

Last summer seemed to be out searching for him every other day because he has become a houdini. Trouble is that the road infront is a night mare and he would not survive.

He used to be so good in his jacket and used to be able to tie the lead to something while on 16 ft length and let him walk around....................no more! 6ft and he is up to no good.
he only reason weve put a collar on Butter is incase he goes missing and someone finds him and doesnt take him to a vets to see if he is chipped, He's from Cat protection League so he is chipped, vaccinated and neutered amongst other things

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 18:35:49 PM »
Mine dont wear collars but are chipped and Lupin goes out in the garden with a walking jacket and a lead.

Last summer seemed to be out searching for him every other day because he has become a houdini. Trouble is that the road infront is a night mare and he would not survive.

He used to be so good in his jacket and used to be able to tie the lead to something while on 16 ft length and let him walk around....................no more! 6ft and he is up to no good.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 16:46:17 PM »
We removed ours too, but the discs still go "tink-tink" against their food dishes.

We ended up removing the collars (well, not replacing them) Got sick of buying new ones. I tell ya, its amazing how the streets arent littered with old collars!  :rofl:

Please please please make sure its the snap off kind, buckle types can cause severe injuries if a cat gets it caught on something!
Oh it's definately a snap off one.  I'd never even new you could get them until we got Butter from the Cats Protection League.  Actually his collar has already been replaced after one day, the other one was made out of felt material and it just kept on loosening all the time.  Going to try him on his lead in the garden tomorrow for a few days, its his first time time since we got him, its more for my piece of mind really, i'm worried he might not come back :scared:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 13:50:14 PM »
We removed ours too, but the discs still go "tink-tink" against their food dishes.

We ended up removing the collars (well, not replacing them) Got sick of buying new ones. I tell ya, its amazing how the streets arent littered with old collars!  :rofl:

Please please please make sure its the snap off kind, buckle types can cause severe injuries if a cat gets it caught on something!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 18:56:34 PM »
Don't think Butter liked where the bell was, he couldn't play with it, ive put it inside his fluffy mouse toy that you open up to put catnip in, stuffed it deep inside the wadding so theres no way he can get it out

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 18:50:55 PM »

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 18:48:48 PM »
Ah yes, we had this too.   :evillaugh:  Thankfully, we persevered and they're fine about their collars now.   :)
Took him about ten minutes, but he used to it now, although we did have to take the bell of it.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 17:41:55 PM »
Ah yes, we had this too.   :evillaugh:  Thankfully, we persevered and they're fine about their collars now.   :)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 17:27:38 PM »
Lovely photos!  ;D

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 16:21:36 PM »
Lovely pics and what happens in a week?
He gets to go outside..... :wow: ;D. Yet another thing for me to worry about :scared:, think i will be walking him on a lead round the garden first for a few days though

We have this to come, with the Gurls.  Will be thinking about Butter's Adventures Outdoors.   :hug:
Ive just put his new collar on him, there was a bit of a cerfuffle i can tell you  :shocked: >:(.  I don't think his last owners used a collar

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 07:35:14 AM »
He gets to go outside..... :wow: ;D. Yet another thing for me to worry about :scared:, think i will be walking him on a lead round the garden first for a few days though

We have this to come, with the Gurls.  Will be thinking about Butter's Adventures Outdoors.   :hug:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 01:52:55 AM »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 01:26:36 AM »

• Hero Cat
Some more pics of Butter
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 23:44:02 PM »
Only another week or so before these little tootsies go from nice n clean to dirty n smelly

Catching ZZZzzzzzzs

Muuuummmm ya got an email

Catching yet more ZZZzzzzzs

Link to CatChat