Author Topic: Rest in Peace Celine (AKA Aunty Plush) 10/03/2017  (Read 5240 times)

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
Re: Rest in Peace Celine (AKA Aunty Plush) 10/03/2017
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 21:15:16 PM »
RIP Celine. Up there on the bridge with Tabby - 2 special cats this week :Luv:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 20:11:41 PM »
Sad  :(

RIP Celine  :( :(
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 18:11:45 PM »
Bless you Celine.  You have - and will continue to be - much loved by those you shared your life with.  Blessings to you xxxx

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Rest in Peace Celine (AKA Aunty Plush) 10/03/2017
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 15:32:36 PM »
I went away on holiday leaving my dear friends heartbroken by the loss of their beloved Frodo - and came back to find them having to watch another member of their family leave them.

Celine joined the family, some years ago, as a mature adult and settled in straight away. Her white and black coat was short and dense, giving her the nickname 'Plush' and her maturity saw the prefix 'Aunty' added.

Aunty Plush was the ultimate hostess, greeting all visitors and doing her best to make them welcome. Her other job, which she took very seriously, was that of 'Portion Controller' and it was rare that anything escaped her notice.

She loved having the base of her tail scratched and would go soppy with pleasure, something that I was happy to bring about whenever I could.

Plush suffered from chronic respiratory infections and often needed a course of tablets, which usually took with her trademark dignity, never holding it against the person who administered them.

Sadly, the respiratory infections took their toll on her lungs and caused unseen damage. It was this that caused her final illness and took her away too soon.

I have been honoured to be 'godmother' to all of my friend's feline family but Aunty Plush had a special place in my heart. She will be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace Sweet Celine.  Play hard at the Bridge and send your Moewmy and Purrpa a rainbow when you have learned how.

:candle:

Link to CatChat