Author Topic: Goodbye Frodo 18th Feb 2017  (Read 5521 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Goodbye Frodo 18th Feb 2017
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 15:30:42 PM »
Frodo play free now :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 13:40:48 PM »
Thank you all.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 07:36:17 AM »
Blessings to you, Baby Boo.  May the rainbows sparkle in greeting to you xxxx

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 23:05:32 PM »
Bless you Frodo, Pay hard On The Bridge Big Man. A massive hug to the Peeps you have left behind.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 22:40:56 PM »
 HOW SAD LYNN  :hug: :hug:

FRODO SOUNDED A WONDERFUL BOY AND AM SURE HE WILL BE MISSED BY EVERYONE.

RIP FRODO

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 22:36:58 PM »
How sad  :( :( :(

RIP Frodo  :( :( :(
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Goodbye Frodo 18th Feb 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 21:26:05 PM »
I have been privileged to know Frodo for many years. My best friends were his devoted slaves and I was able to see him often.

The young Frodo was a big, bouncy boy. I remember watching him jump halfway up the wall in pursuit of the red dot. His hansum stripes and developed muscles gave rise to the nickname 'hunky hocks' but, especially later, he was more often known as Boo.

There were always lady cats in the home too but Boo was master of the harem. He was often out in his garden, sitting on the shed or finding another spot in the sunshine.

In December of last year, what was thought to be a gut infection turned out rather more serious. His slaves vowed to make sure that his last days, as all the others, would be filled with love. While Boo could still purr and enjoy his life he would be allowed to do so. Sadly, there were not enough of those days left.

It was decided that the greenpeeps would be called today and asked to visit and help Boo to cross the bridge. As it happened, Mr Boo did things his own way and went to sleep on the rug.

I know that Boo's Meowmy and Purrpa are heartbroken, as are his steppy bruvvas. I'm sure that Eliza and Celine are missing him too. I am lucky that he was part of my life too, for many years, and the world will be a sadder place without him.

RIP Frodo. Run free at the bridge lovely boy. Send a rainbow when you can so that your humans know you are OK.

:candle:

Link to CatChat