Author Topic: check out prices on Bitiba especially Felix AGAIL - SUBJECT TO A WARNING!  (Read 10231 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: check out prices on Bitiba especially Felix AGAIL - SUBJECT TO A WARNING!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 15:59:52 PM »

Best offer on Zooplus at the moment is a box of 10+1  Felix crunchy crumbles £2.59. £3.30 in the shops and you only get 7+1

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2016, 06:58:38 AM »
Oh bum.  No don't think I'll be ordering the doubly delicious from Zooplus anymore then.  TBH, it's rare that they do a brilliant deal on it.  Usually not much between supermarket offer price and theirs and the DPD delivery man is pretty obnoxious.  Always insists on banging door really loud instead of ringing the bell.  Drives OH nuts  :)  They usually do good offers on the Felix AGAIL meat selection but rabbit flavour is pretty  :sick: it seems or our lot think so. 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 01:42:45 AM »
Yes Rosella. I had seen it before but only just notcied the flavour difference - although to be honest, none of us knows what other meats and bits they put in cat food, apart from the min 4% of named flavour. I try to avoid rabbit, but almost impossible. They include it in both of the senior Felix mixed boxes.

PS - Yes I have been using up my '£10 off a £50 spend' vouchers. I got a bunch before xmas and more in the new year. Annoyingly, the week I did my big xmas shop, I forgot to take it with me! - the checkout woman said I could bring it back later in the day and get £10 cash, but it was far too busy to even contemplate (22nd December! :) )

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/felix/as_good_as_it_looks/222411 I guess we wouldn't notice on the packs with them being in German
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:48:18 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Oh hell.  I hadn't noticed that Mark.  Must check when I get home.  Not sure I still have any that I orderd from Zooplus though as think I got last lot from Sainsbury's to use up some vouchers I had.  Really don't like the whole notion of veal  :(  That is the yellow and purple packet isn't it?  The one that Groucho prefers altho thinking about it, he can be a bit on and off with his wet grub.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Another thing I noticed with Zooplus and must be down to preferences in different countries, is that in the meat flavoured doubly delicious, the chicken and lamb flavour is replaced with chicken and veal.

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 01:21:56 AM »
From what I can make out, Bitba is owned by Zooplus. The prices are a bit cheaper, but no discounts, points etc.

Edit - Just realised that Helen said the same thing :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 01:22:55 AM by Mark »

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Ooooh they are cheaper on everything ... will deffo use them.  Thanks
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
2nd order didn't go quite so smoothly  >:(

Thought I was ordering boxes of 72 pouches of Doubly Delicious as that is what is depicted but should have been careful to note that it wasn't the meat variety of Doubly Delicious that I had clicked but just normal "Meat Menus".  I pride myself on being nit picky to avoid hassle but now have to return the order after having had to make a fuss and mentioning I moderate on a cat forum  :naughty: 

Got nowhere when I telephoned initially.  "Andrea" seemed wholly uninterested that their website depicts the wrong product.  Very annoyed so I am.  I have 7 cats to feed.  Why the hell would I order 4 boxes of 44 pouches at £2.19 per KG and 6 boxes of 72 pouches at £2.50 per kg of the same product especially as rabbit flavour meat menus often ends up in the bin. 

Anyway be careful if you order from them peeps  :shify: :shify:

On a positive note (and touching wood  :shify: ) Yodel seem to have got their act together  :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
They seem to be some kind of offshoot from Zooplus - no idea why they'd re-brand a new company selling the same stuff as their current company with a not very catchy brand name  :-:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/content/imprint

http://www.bitiba.co.uk/content/imprint

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon

The 44 packs of Felix AGAIL are great value, under a tenner. Thanks Rosella  ;D ;D

Have added Bibita to my list

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
Not to mention the Oko Plus!!!!!
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
check out prices on Bitiba especially Felix AGAIL - SUBJECT TO A WARNING!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 11:30:41 AM »
I have just placed my 2nd order.  1st delivery came quick and food being eaten so all seems fine. 

http://www.bitiba.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/felix

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 15:37:41 PM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat