Author Topic: Hello All!  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 21:35:35 PM »
Lisa:

If the pics are large, you would need to reduse their size using a resizer software like jpeg comprees which is free to download  http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/index.html

Or you can use Microsoft Picture Manager and just use the Edit Pictures/Resize option and make sure they are less than 600 pxls wide. then it should do it. Size less than 100kb.

Ruth

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 21:19:05 PM »
hi lisa  :welcome:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline 4BOBBY

• Adult Cat
  • Bobby
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 21:05:58 PM »
 :welcome: lisa, hubby and kitties.....welcome from Sue, Gary and Bobby - also a rescue baby with a bad tummy.....he is thriving and has just celebrated his 3rd week with us.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 21:03:00 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Can't wait to see pics of your babies they sound wonderful :)

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 20:59:36 PM »
Welcome Lisa. You have come to the friendliest of forums for kitties.

Lots of advice on here for sure... would be great to see some pics of your babies!!!!

Offline molly_pop

• Kitten
Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 20:49:40 PM »
My name is Lisa and I live with my husband and two cats (both moggies). My cats are my world I love them to pieces. They are indoor cats and have everything they could possibly want!
Molly is 3 years old, black and white and very much the 'loner' of the family. She likes her own space but loves a cuddle and a fuss if she is feeling under the weather or just in the mood!
She is a hunter and loves to catch the birds, much to my dismay. She now wears a collar with 2 bells on and we hear her wherever she goes which can be so reassuring.
Daisy is 2 1/2 years old. She is a brown tabby moggie crossed with a Savannah. She was rescued from a sanctuary where she had been dumped away from her mother in a bin. She was in a bag with her brothers and sisters and, sadly, due to their condition (severe gastroenteritis) all of her siblings died. She would have too if we hadn't begged and pleaded to take her early to get her to the vets. She is now a very lively , scatty little cat who is very clingy with me. Wherever i settle for longer than 2 Min's she is there on my lap. She sleeps wit me every night and gets the 'hump' with me if i am late to bed!
I am absolutely cat mad and love nothing more than to chat about my girls and receive new advise to make their lives even better.
Thank you for reading and hope to chat soon

Link to CatChat