Author Topic: SORRY  (Read 7468 times)

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
Re: SORRY
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 18:13:06 PM »
Oh FFS Mary love, I'm so sad for you darlin. Really I am. You take time to get your head straight, but please stay in touch. We were so worried. X  xxxxxx
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 16:26:09 PM »

So sorry Mary, heart breaking news. Take your time :hug: :hug:

RIP Kitty

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 16:13:35 PM »
Mary, this is heartbreaking, I'm so sorry to hear this. Try to bear in mind that you gave Kitty a wonderful, warm, caring home for her last few months. She was able to trust you very quickly and knew how loved she was.

Please look after yourself now and get well. When you need to talk, we'll be here for you.

You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 14:47:15 PM »
Mary, I am so sorry.  I think we've all feared the worst for you when you weren't with us.  It grieves me to think we were right, even though it's so fresh.

My heart goes out to you.   :hug: :hug:  It's so unfair that you have to endure this on top of the year you just had.

Rest in peace sweet Kitty.   :(

Offline Nicola (RockysMum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Chester & Beau and my beautiful bridge babies Rocky, Jake & Bailey. RIP my boys
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 14:19:44 PM »
Oh no Mary, I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I'm heartbroken for you. I just don't know what to say  :hug: :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 13:49:59 PM »
oh Mary my love I'm so, so sorry to hear this xxx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
SORRY
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 13:03:12 PM »
I see I have cards and emails and PMs from some of you.  I have had flu and let my depression get to me cos of 2 so called friends and my mum's first birthday without me on 11th January so I haven't been on my computer since 13th January.

I'll talk to you about all that later as the thing that brought me on here today is

Oh God, you know what's coming don't you?

I had to let Kitty go today and I had to let you all know.

Last week she started strugglingto walk and loosing weight and I kept putting ot off as she was still purring and eating but the last few days she's not been able to make it to her tray and weeing anywhere, including on my chest as she lay there.  She had nothing to eat yesterday and I knew it was time, so I called the vet this morning and they Eddie said all her muscle had gone from around her back end and lost loads of weight since he last saw her in November and I was right to make the decision today.

I'm going to bed now and will talk when I feel up to it in a few hours or a few days, I don't know.

Thanks everyone xxxxxxx
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat