Author Topic: Half Price Royal Canin Veterinary Diet products at Medic Animal  (Read 8569 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Half Price Royal Canin Veterinary Diet products at Medic Animal
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 11:32:13 AM »
I missed this one, although Kylie wouldn't eat the sensitive pouches. We nearly lost her a few months ago to chronic diarrhea with B12 and Folate deficiency. I think I will try some Exigent. At one point she dropped to 2.5kg (from 6.5kg) abut is up to 3.7kg now. I can't get her to gain any more weight. After not touching dry for around a year, she is starting to eat Purina One Sensitive again.

PS - If anyone uses Medicanimal regularly, you can get cashback with Mycashback/Quidco - although with the yearly fee, it is hardly worth the trouble using them now.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 11:58:14 AM »
That's an amazing price on the sensitivity pouches... almost wish I still needed to feed it  :doh:

Have you (or rather Bunty/Biggles!) tried the Convalescence one Carol? Riley could really do with fattening up but his appetite/taste buds have totally changed since he got ill - he doesn't even eat dreamies nowadays  :Crazy: The Royal Canin exigent has literally been a life saver for him.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 08:23:27 AM »
They are back trading then?   Good.  I used to use them alot.  Wonder if prices are still as competitive  :shify:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Half Price Royal Canin Veterinary Diet products at Medic Animal
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 18:11:05 PM »
....for 3 days from Boxing Day until 28/12/2015. Seems to be mainly the wet pouches that have 50% off (although there are smaller reductions on other products) and includes Sensitivity, Renal, Obesity, Diabetic, GI Convalescence etc.  https://www.medicanimal.com/Royal-Canin-Veterinary-Diet-Feline-Convalescence-Support/p/I0004444

Free delivery for orders over £29
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 18:54:53 PM by CarolM (Wendolene), Reason: to add link »

Link to CatChat