Author Topic: Ticket for Two for Street Cat Bob's Cat Cafe Opening Night Party - Meet James & Bob!  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Tickets will be posted to Shelia as soon as I get them next year when Cafe is built.
Thread can be locked

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Sheila, you so deserve this too.   :)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
OMG This is the one I really wanted.  :wow: :wow:

Offline Cherry24

• Distinguished Cat
  • Work from home which means 24/7 cat cuddles
  • Slave to: Freya & Gobi
Money received, item can be sent out. Please get proof of posting and put on thread, sent.

Receiver please post received on thread.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
:win bid:

:congrats:     sheilarose .   You’re the winner with a final bid of   £60 including P & P. 

Please see the thread “How to pay your auction money” click this link http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,46578.0.html

Please contact        Tan       via email on their profile or by Private Message with the name of the item/s you have won  and your postal name and  address you would like the item sent to.

The money must be paid and any cheques cleared before the item is sent from the auctioneer.

Please post on this thread once you have sent a payment and again when you have received the item. Thanks.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
£60 I sooo want these tickets

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
:auction 2:

Tan £50

:xmas 8:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
£50  :shify: :evillaugh:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
bump buuuumpy  :) (that doesn't mean you can bid against me  :P :evillaugh:)
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
:auction 2: JenGeorgieBob £44.44

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
£44.44  :P

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
£41  :wow:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
 :wow: :wow: £40  :wow: :wow:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: 
Ticket for Two for Street Cat Bob's Cat Cafe Opening Night Party where James and Bob will be to meet them and Yes I'm putting it in the Auction!!!   :wow: :wow: ;D

James and Bob want to celebrate the opening of the café with all of you. So join our party and get to visit the cafe before it opens to the public. This is an invitation for two people. The party will take place in London when the cafe is ready to open - the date will be informed later on.

I'll let James tell you all about this  ;D

Hello Everyone! My name is James Bowen, and I am the author of the 'Street cat named Bob' book series. I have been fortunate enough to have had my life turned around by the wonderful Bob, and our story, thanks to our supporters. For those of you unfamiliar with my story, I was homeless and struggling with substance abuse, before I met a little ginger, stray tom cat, whom I have named Bob, who has helped me realise that there are more things in life to focus on than drugs. He helped me overcome addiction, by being a loyal and compassionate companion, and giving me something other than myself to look after. He has simply become my best friend, and has looked after me just as much as I have him.

We are now looking to open a cat café with cats that have been rescued for the café, to give more abandoned kitties a loving home. Bob’s World Café is a run business and we will be doing courses on animal welfare from licensed vets and for other causes like The Big Issue. The cafe will be located in London, most likely somewhere commercially based like Islington or Hackney / Homerton area. We are right now looking to have 7-10 cats in the café and we won’t be serving hot food as it cannot be prepared with animals around for various health and safety reasons.
This project is so important to us, simply because as a success that started with a charity, we want to help other charities that need the support. As some of you might know, Bob came to me during my time of need selling the big issue. Now that mine and Bob's life has been transformed, we want to help other people that need it. Not only will the Cafe be a safe place for people and abused or unwanted cats, but some of the proceeds will go towards The Big Issue Foundations (obviously) and Quick Reads, a  book charity that helps individuals with literacy issues and with learning to read.  We are also going to be the first place to offer free treatment courses and other seminars as well as neutering advice and help with animal care. The Village Vet will be giving lectures on animal welfare and sponsor rehoming cats through their cat charities. I want to continue being able to help less fortunate people like this.

We want to be in full re-construction of the premises by late July this year and we aim to open by November 2015 - January 2016.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS WILL BE A DATE IN THE FUTURE WHICH MAY BE LATER THAN PLANNED.
Kepp up to date with the Cafe's construction here - https://www.facebook.com/streetcatbobscafe/ https://twitter.com/jamesandbobltd?lang=en-gb

Startin Bid £30

Link to CatChat