Author Topic: Hey ....  (Read 4177 times)

Offline McKitties (Katie)

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Archie & Luna, RIP Indie
Re: Hey ....
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 18:11:00 PM »
Hi Kati , I'm Katie  :welcome:

I'm the ex nurse, after almost 20 years, I left to become a photographer and now have my own business.

I'm relatively new on here, I have a kitten called Indie. Can't wait to see photos of your animal family.

The guys on here are great (don't tell them I said that) very friendly and very knowledgeable.  ;D
" Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened "

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 15:44:35 PM »
Another nurse and about to become ex nurse  ;D ;D

Yes its out special time of year from now to end of the year  ;D

Auction finishes in a mad panic of posting on 6 Dec and hope the connection probs and slow loading will have stopped by then.....................panic panic!

Offline kati

• Kitten
    • Fitzlandia
  • Slave to: Millie, Smudge, Georgie
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 21:28:22 PM »
for the very warm welcome.

Hello and  :welcome: Please tell us more about yourself and your animal family  ;D
You have joined us as a particularly special time as we are all going crazy over our annual auction, raising funds for Lost Cats Brighton.

Im a nurse (mental health, but transfered over to general a few years ago), with 20ish years under my belt. But I have made the very brave decision to change careers next year, starting with taking an animal care diploma, with the view of working at an animal rescue / rehoming centre.

My beautiful furry babies ( I shall be posting pics later),Millie (14yr old chatty, motherly, brown tabby), Smudge ( 8yr old cuddly black and white, with a bit of a stroppy streak when I work long hours), Georgie (3 yr old fearless black and white), Bubbles (15 yr old crazy,Jack Russell / Fox Terrier cross), Milda (Common House Gecko), The 5 chooks (Maggie, Thelma, Louise, Babs & Shirley).

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 16:33:53 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: Please tell us more about yourself and your animal family  ;D

You have joined us as a particularly special time as we are all going crazy over our annual auction, raising funds for Lost Cats Brighton.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 14:48:49 PM »

Hello and  :welcome: to purrs Kati

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 13:53:41 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D ;D

This is a fab forum and we like to know everything about your cats  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 13:32:15 PM »
Welcome Kati/Betty   :hi:

Welcome to Purrs.  Hope you enjoy having a look around.  you're in good company - a few reptile lovers on here, not to mention dogs and chooks and fishies.   In fact one of our members, Judecat (Paula) has a whole lot of baby guppies at present.

What are your cats names, how old are they, how long have you had them and what are their characters like?  We like to know loads about people's furkids, so feel free to share their stories and piccies so we can "ooooh" and "aaaaaah" over them.   :)

Offline kati

• Kitten
    • Fitzlandia
  • Slave to: Millie, Smudge, Georgie
Hey ....
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 13:20:01 PM »

:nice meet:  .... I never really know what to write on these intro thingies.

My name is Kim, but my friends have been calling me either Kati or Betty (long story). I have my 3 beautiful cats at home, a dog, 5 chickens, a gecko & a whole load of fishes.
I haven't had a chance to look through the forums yet ,but will be over the next few days

Link to CatChat