Other Animal welfare issues & petitons > Other Animal Petitions & Welfare & News

Government Plan to Approve Licence to breed beagles for Vivisection Industry

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Thanks for your support everyone.  Much appreciated, and couldnt agree more

bickhamwitch:

--- Quote from: Slugsta on August 11, 2015, 00:54:15 AM ---As well as animal experiments being cruel, they are also not reliable when it comes to drug testing. After all, thalidomide passed its animal tests!

--- End quote ---

Thalidomide is the famous example. But there are many other examples of drugs being tested as safe on animal. Then proving fatal or harmful to humans. When will the idiots learn.
Julie.

http://vivisectioninformation.com/indexdfa4.html?p=1_10_50-disasters-of-animal-testing

bickhamwitch:
We seem to be going back in time. Trying to bring hunting back, and now more vivisection. After all the good work people have been doing to get animal vivisection banned, it just starts the battles all over again. Signed of course. Every little bit helps. One more name added is like the pebble in the pond that starts a ripple that can reach the ocean as a wall of waves. We can only hope many voices together can be heard.
Julie.

Lyn (Slugsta):
As well as animal experiments being cruel, they are also not reliable when it comes to drug testing. After all, thalidomide passed its animal tests!

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I hate PETA with passion and that petition is so badly written and is only addressing the issue of no dog runs............totally useless in my opinion.

I am notb a dog person butb a long time ago knew a beagle called Harlequin, he vwas as nortyb as many cats but gorgeous.

Animal experiments  are hideous andd cruel and thats what PETA should be addressing and are not

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version