Author Topic: What clothes does your cat wear.............is it a trendy fur suit or what!  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
love it.staunch member of dutch footie team  ;D ;D

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
Catweazle wears his orange waistcoat with pride, being a staunch supporter of the Dutch football team.
Wobbel also wears orange, but with a lot more white.
Xena wears a lovely grey-blue fur with cream accents.
Mowgli is very proud of his shiny black fur tuxedo and white shirt and socks.
Connor wears a brown and black striped fur coat with a bulls eye on his flanks.
Romeo wears a cream fur coat with a white shirt and white socks.
And Tosca wears a coat of mixed grey and orange stripes over a white fur gown.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Ah yes, his female counterpart.   ;)  A fearsome duo, I beileve were they to come together.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
No really Sue.  It's skin tight  :innocent:  :evillaugh: 

Did I tell you there is what looks like a girly twin to Bob living nearby with a black moustache?  OH calls her Nazi Bob  :naughty:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Bobedy Bob Bob  just looks like he's wearing a very tight fitting Friesian cow costume  :-:

I think you meant "Exquisitely tailored to fit..." surely?   :-:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Bobedy Bob Bob  just looks like he's wearing a very tight fitting Friesian cow costume  :-:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat

My two wear very snazzy tuxedo's. Zoonie has long white socks on his back legs, so does Astrophe except one of them has fallen down so he lets the side down a bit  ;D

Not at all - he's just working the style in his own individual fashion.   ;)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon

My two wear very snazzy tuxedo's. Zoonie has long white socks on his back legs, so does Astrophe except one of them has fallen down so he lets the side down a bit  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
We have very snazzy cats :Luv2:

Oh we do.   :Luv:  Valentino eat your heart out.  Donna Karan, quake in your beautiful boots.  Madame Chanel - you got your style from a cat, we know this.  ;) 

Watch and learn, watch and learn

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
We have very snazzy cats :Luv2:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

• Purrrrrfect Cat
What wonderful outfits they all have  ;D

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Cleo sports black harem trousers and loose jacket with a white undervest. Short white gloves and ankle socks. She also wears a black hood which comes down over her eyes and nose, just leaving her chin free. Her whiskers and eyebrows are white.

Alfie wears a sleek, black all-in-one with black gloves, socks and patent shoes. He completes the ensemble with black whiskers.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Tinks has a natty striped ensemble with one striped sleeve and one all white, and to the rear he has a delightful dark heart patch on his slimline trousers.  Rather Noel Coward.  Moray however goes for the New Romantic look - still sporting the two tone style, but with flowing swirls to mid paw length, worn with short white socks.  To the rear he wears the full pantaloons, again in two tone.  Both boys favour a full set of whiskers.  Tinks wears his straight, and Moray goes for the curly mousetachio.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:36:45 PM by Sue P (Paddysmum) »

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Trouble is a natty gent with his striped suit and white shirtfront,  :Luv2:
Emo is elegant in a long swishey outfit, in black, involving culottes and a flowing top :Luv2:

Bob is a jester dressed in Motley with white shoes and socks that have fallen down on her front legs :evillaugh: :naughty: :Luv2:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Misa wears black trousers and waistcoat with a collarless white shirt which he wears trendy and hanging down at back below his waistcoat and outside his trousers. Oh yes and white trainers  ;D ;D ;D

Sasa wears a white skirt..........................................nooooooooooooo I dont  ..................I wear white trousers and a long white shirt with a black and a ginger heart on one side and patches of ginger and black. I also wear white trainers and a face mask so I cant be Identified when I doing thiefing  ;D ;D  Sasa

Lupin keeps changin his suit but he always has dark brown long socks with white basketball boots.  He has a white short sleeve shirt and dark brown gauntlets and white gloves, sometimes he wears a beige jacket and other times its mostly white. He says change is always good.

His blue eyes can be stroke me eyes or they can be fierce and scarey.  He has a red bowtie somewhere but he attacked it and then hid it!!!   :shify: :shify: :shify:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:11:31 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat