Other Animal welfare issues & petitons > Other Animal Petitions & Welfare & News

repeal of the hunting ban

(1/7) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):

--- Quote from: Dawn F on July 15, 2015, 09:34:21 AM ---obviously I agree sue but my point was that I would have preferred the snp not to make a political point of it, just turn up and vote - it would not have given the tories the opportunity to withdraw the vote and it would have been done - clearly none of us support hunting, I think it might have been me who started the thread so I'm in no way a tory hunt supporter

--- End quote ---

Bless ya Dawn - never thought for a heartbeat that you were.   :hug: Sorry if I was a bit "rabid" in my answer.  I just detest their despicable ways (said in a Daffy Duck kind of voice!)  :evillaugh:

Dawn F:
obviously I agree sue but my point was that I would have preferred the snp not to make a political point of it, just turn up and vote - it would not have given the tories the opportunity to withdraw the vote and it would have been done - clearly none of us support hunting, I think it might have been me who started the thread so I'm in no way a tory hunt supporter

Lyn (Slugsta):
CaMoron has already said he will try again later, probably when he has something the others MPs want.

alisonandarchie:
So pleased at the news ;D

Do not think they will give up though

Sue P (Paddysmum):

--- Quote from: Dawn F on July 14, 2015, 16:12:44 PM ---I'm glad they stepped in to make him back down but I still think they were trying to prove a point rather than worrying about hunting

--- End quote ---

They were Dawn, but I'd rather that, than the Tories managed to sneak this disgusting repeal through unopposed.    With all of the important things taking place in this country today, and the many pressing issues, it just says it all that their first priority back in power is to try to repeal the ban so their hierarchy of toadies, cronies and "countryside supporters" can carry on their depraved and disgusting pleasure of hunting an animal to its painful and inglorious death.  So civilised.   :censored: :censored:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version