Other Animal welfare issues & petitons > Other Animal Petitions & Welfare & News

Animal Charities

(1/3) > >>

Miroslav:
Jiji - may need to look into Peta and the reasons why not. I haven't given them any money yet

Gill - Spana help sick and injured working animals from other countries where they are overworked.

cascats - I've found giving local is best, hence Ferne. I also donate to another local charity that is for humans.

cascats:
Personally, I have stopped giving to National Animal charities. What I can donate goes to local ones who I can see doing a good job. In my case its mainly Sunny Harbour. If abroad (inreasingly rare now

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Nor me and havent heard of Spana

Jiji:
Peta are not an organisation I would give a penny to.

Miroslav:
That's terrible. You really don't know who to trust these days. Excuse the pun, but you really need to vet everyone.

I think i'm sticking to Ferne for now - Peta and Spana seem good to me too.

After work today I was approached in the street by a guy from a Dogs Trust stand. I told him I had my choice of charities and when he asked which, he was a little surprised I genuinely had a list to reel off. He wasn't impressed I chose Ferne over Dogs Trust though and tried to make me add the Dogs Trust but I said no thanks i'd need to research and carried on walking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version