Author Topic: zooplus?  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: zooplus?
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 17:37:32 PM »
Yes  ;D

Just realised that food cupboard is full and I now have more cat food :shify:  Some toys for the boys too.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 17:33:49 PM »

Hope you got your parcel Susanne  ;D

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2015, 11:43:37 AM »
Email from dpd this morning to say they are delivering my parcel today between 12.45 and 13.45  ;D

:narna dance: :narna dance: :narna dance: :narna dance: :narna dance: :narna dance:

About time  ;D

If you have catch up TV look for @ ' Don't get done get Dom' from this morning on BBC1 'Parcel deliveries'. Yodel and DPD are featured

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 11:05:44 AM »
Email from dpd this morning to say they are delivering my parcel today between 12.45 and 13.45  ;D

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 07:27:59 AM »
We must have better DPD drivers mine even puts it in the garage all nicely stacked up now - he is POlish and gets a Christmas envelope always think that helps as we have had the same one for nearly 2 years now
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 23:40:55 PM »

I think if it hasn't arrived by now you should speak to Zooplus again. They will send a replacement. They are covered for things like this.

I didn't know they sent photo's  :-:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2015, 21:43:29 PM »
That's good, a photo too  :wow:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2015, 18:09:01 PM »
well the thing about dpd is that when they do actually get around to delivering they send you an email with an hour time slot.  I leave a message for them to leave it outside and they always do so no need to be in.  They then email a photo of where they've left it  ;D

Mary, DPD did say they understood my frustration!  I think that's the best I can hope for!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2015, 17:09:15 PM »

I have a bell and they use it 1% of the time '*ick Heads'

What is it with bells why do they insist on hammering on the door when there is a perfectly serviceable bell.

Ick heads indeed   :naughty:

I thought it was just round here and nobody uses bells! I have an inner porch so two doors and cant here them banging on door.

Now I was thinking about getting a cat tree and bad enough that still waiting for PO to deliver some thing that I thing would have gone thro door and if not should have put in safe place. Took so long on ther stoopid call centre telling you all this garbage, just want redelivery to safe place, so now have to wait anotherbtwo days......................................hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2015, 14:45:28 PM »

I have a bell and they use it 1% of the time '*ick Heads'

What is it with bells why do they insist on hammering on the door when there is a perfectly serviceable bell.

Ick heads indeed   :naughty:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2015, 13:42:46 PM »
Yet again 'Pains in the A*se'

Susanne if you are expecting an apology or an explanation from a delivery company you should go ice skating in hell first :evillaugh:

It is so frustrating and you are waiting around all day not daring to make a noise in case you don't here them knocking on the door or ringing the bell.  I have a bell and they use it 1% of the time '*ick Heads'

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline portonian

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: daisy & misty
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 20:07:56 PM »
I've got the same problem this time as well with Zooplus. I placed an order with Zooplus and Petsupermarket on the same night and usually Zooplus comes days before Petsupermarket. I have already received my petsupermarket order. Guess who delivered it ???
Correct DPD

Andrewina

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 18:31:49 PM »
I am not very happy with zooplus right now, although to be fair it's DPD rather than zooplus who are to blame.

My last couple of orders have arrived in good time - about 3 days after ordering - but I put in an order last weekend for some food and toys for Kito and am still waiting for it to arrive.  I received an email from  zooplus last Monday saying my order had been collected by DPD.  Usually that would result in Wednesday delivery but it didn't come.  Thursday came and went as did Friday.  I wondered whether it might come on Saturday but no delivery and nothing today.  I have emailed both zooplus and DPD.  Zooplus have said to get in touch if not delivered in next 2-3 days and have given me a discount code for next order by way of apology.  DPD say that because it's coming from abroad (I thought zooplus had a warehouse in UK now?) it can take up to 5 working days and that today is the last day within that 5 day period.  They just say once it has been scanned in at the relevant depot I will be informed.  They say they can understand my frustration at the delay but no explanation of why it has clearly not been received in UK within that 5 days. 

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2015, 18:07:53 PM »
I ordered from zooplus Friday evening.  Got despatch email yesterday and am hoping for delivery tomorrow.  I use DPD for the delivery.  useful as they give you an hour time slot and you can track the driver and see how near to you.  Makes it easier for me to nip home from work if need be.

I also ordered from Happy Kitty Company (Mosi loves Macs food) and they are pretty prompt too.  Will be interesting to see which one delivers first.

I think my fastest zooplus delivery was last easter - I ordered on the Thursday evening and it was delivered on the Saturday with Friday being a bank holiday.  Usually it's 2-3 days though.

Mosi is a pate boy so I buy the Miamor pate (think it's called pastette or something) but he is eating lots of other things too so I'm impressed with him.  I buy the large tins of Animonda Carny and Bozita (he's not keen on the cartons of bozita but  likes the tins) then I freeze half as a 400g tin would last a long time with just Mosi.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 23:54:58 PM »
Sooo how did the Cosma go down??

They have just had half a tin each of the tuna in jelly and we have empty plates, but as we know that doesn't mean a lot with cats. I will see how it goes over the next week.

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 22:57:06 PM »
Sooo how did the Cosma go down??
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 17:32:07 PM »

Not really (they won't eat whiskas) but I thought I would try something different

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: candy and olly
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 16:14:05 PM »

Are your 2 fussy cats then?

Parcel came at 13.45. Now to see if they will eat Cosma cat food  :shify:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 14:44:24 PM »

Parcel came at 13.45. Now to see if they will eat Cosma cat food  :shify:

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 13:04:11 PM »

Delivery by DPD between 13.07 and 14.07 I am no 53 on his list  ;D

Good luck with your delivery.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »

Delivery by DPD between 13.07 and 14.07 I am no 53 on his list  ;D

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 10:29:39 AM »
Ive also got another delivery hopefully today

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 10:25:34 AM »
Andrew I always make sure I spend £40 so I get free delivery. I also try to make sure stuff I want is on offer :evillaugh:

Liz, I wonder if you have the same delivery man as Gill (Bunglycat) cos whenshe gets her litter from them he stacks it all up for her.  She is always saying how nice and helpful he is.

Mary

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 09:07:07 AM »
Hi guys yes sorry my delivery came yesterday I spoke to the delivery guy who delivered my last order and his list of deliveries were endless

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 02:09:43 AM »
I order on the 30 of every month and it takes only 3 days to get to remote Aberdeenshire I use Yodel as that driver stacks the boxes nicely in the cat garage for me - DPD couldn't find the house!

Isn't it strange the different experiences we have in different areas with different couriers? DPD are great here whereas Yodel couldn't find the house  :rofl:

3 days from Germany is amazing, the best I've had is 2days.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 00:53:51 AM »
I order on the 30 of every month and it takes only 3 days to get to remote Aberdeenshire I use Yodel as that driver stacks the boxes nicely in the cat garage for me - DPD couldn't find the house!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 22:11:03 PM »

Placed an order this morning 7am ish, courier DPD free delivery as I spent £40. I will let you know how long it takes.  ;D

How is your parcel doing?

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 20:36:47 PM »
Argh its still at the centre not even in delivery van and I'm out all day tomorrow

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 20:20:59 PM »
I order from zooplus and had a delivery about an hour ago. So yes they could still deliver.   

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 16:44:35 PM »
Well up till now didn't really have a problem with them but I may change my mind and go with dpd next time

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 16:40:59 PM »

I always use DPD and usually get my delivery in 2 days, it used to cost £1 but has gone up so I may use yodel next time but I don't really like them as they always take ages and quite often the parcel doesn't arrive  ;D

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 16:37:22 PM »
I use yodel.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 16:28:38 PM »

I use them quite often. They can come up to 9pm but more likely between 5 and 6. It depends which courier you chose.

Offline candyxx

• Adult Cat
zooplus?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 16:26:47 PM »
Do any of you lovely people order from zooplus?  I placed my order sometime last week ive managed to track my order and it says still at service centre but due out today can they still come tonight?

Link to CatChat