Author Topic: Cat insurance again! Petplan  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Cat insurance again! Petplan
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 18:18:48 PM »
As it is likely that Lupin will be chucked off AXA at beginning of Aug I got an online quote for Lupin. Then I added Misa which was before he was ill.

However no where on the Petplan site can you access the full terms and conditions, only what the cover is.

Soooooooooooo I have just spent ages and ages on chat live, she gave me a link but no terms and condutions, sadly didnt know that until too late. it has a place that says terms and condions but again just a list of what it coveres.

So back to site and asked them to ring me by return, a guy did but what a  :censored: waste of time...............they wont send them too me unless I am registered on their system and my quote had no reference and I am not registered on their system.

The only way to get registered was for this guy to do me another useless quote...............he was obviously reading off cards and couldnt answer basic things.........he also couldnt understand non-petplan speak!!

He asked me if I wanted death cover but I needed to provide written confirmation and explained how I got Lupin.....he just kept repeating the same words and asked him to explain what written confirmation meant................he started to say from breader etc..............I toild him I had hust told him how I got Lupin so he went back to his team leader again............came  back still useless except to say they would cover him for the market price in the area at the time...............would be higher!

hE JUST DIDNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING oops that wasnt on his card, only thing I did learn was excess at £65 and cover for dentals!

Now they say they are sending me terms and conditions.............I emailed them last week and no reply.

So we shall see!

Lupins quote has jumped £3 a month in a week!  He said he could discount the new quote......................arent you listening mate, I will not be moving him until Aug!

The Essentail cover that covers the older cats like Misa and Sasa useless cos Gareth was right, gives em cover for 12 months and if you make a claim that condition themn permantly excluded.

This is why I ewant to see terms and condtions  to see what it says about when your cat reaches x years!

What does it say for Mosis cover Susanne?

Link to CatChat