Author Topic: Morrisons - SORRY IGNORE AS VOUCHER DOESN'T WORK  (Read 8026 times)

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: Morrisons - SORRY IGNORE AS VOUCHER DOESN'T WORK
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 12:11:11 PM »

Not a problem Rosella, I found a voucher online.  VOU0445501 £15 off your first shop when you spend  £60, valid until 22/03

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Morrisons - SORRY IGNORE AS VOUCHER DOESN'T WORK
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »
Aaw sorry Andrew.  I got it on an email from Morrisons so looks like it's just specific to me to entice me back as a customer as I haven't ordered online since last July.

Hope it didn't waste too much of your time  :-[ :hug:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon

Just placed an order but voucher doesn't work  :(

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: buttonchops, jeronimo, symphony, tenini, montymunchkin
that's a good offer but they don't deliver in my area

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Morrisons - SORRY IGNORE AS VOUCHER DOESN'T WORK
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 18:23:47 PM »
I've posted already about Bitiba offer which is very good with normal AGAIL but not so good with Doubly Delicious and our lot prefer the DD so now we have the Morrisons offer in conjunction with voucher code

1. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. In order to participate in this promotion, you must place an order for delivery either between 16th - 29th March voucher code VOU0386161      or 30th March - 12th April voucher code VOU0583315
3. £90 spend excludes tobacco, alcohol, infant formula/milk and pharmaceuticals.
4. Coupon code must be inputted at the online checkout at the time of purchase: refunds will not be issued retrospectively. Minimum spend £90.

In any event subject to there being sufficient in stock and hoping the 20 items max applies to each specific flavour  :shify: that works out at £2.27 per kg (equivalent to £2.72 per 12 pouch box .... I think)

I have chosen an 8.30 to 9.30am delivery slot this Monday to keep charge down to £1.

This bargain hunting is taking over my life.  Can't last  :tired: :tired: :tired:  ;)

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:19:33 AM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat