Author Topic: Can i introduce Blueberry and Angel to the forum . new additions to my sanctuary  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Good idea Louise!

Gill, both of your newbies look as if they are doing really well. It's a credit to you that they have improved quickly - even if it has cost you a fortune. I hope that the FB page will bring in some more donations  :hug:

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
Gill, I've popped a bit of an appeal on the FB page but it might be worth you going on there to explain a bit about what you're doing for this poor cats.

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: buttonchops, jeronimo, symphony, tenini, montymunchkin
Beautiful babies and they also look so much better now in your care

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
These two I took in 5 weeks ago from a "well loved Persian experienced home "
They were moving into rented accomodation and couldn't take them with them was what they said.
Blueberry the colourpoint needed a dematt and I noticed black round her mouth and immedietly booked her in for a dental .
Her teeth and mouth were so bad it was poisoning her system and affecting her kidneys, she had to have bloods as well and almost all her teeth out .]

Angel the black exotic has been very ill on a drip and not eating, also got a lump on her jugular vein that cant be removed . she may have Addisons disease , but at the moment , now back from the vet and doing well.
Both are approx. 9 years old and underweight.

The bill so far with Merlins treatment too is now touching £1000  :-:

As you can see they  have already settled in and everyone is getting on ok.

All the cats have been ill over Xmas with being sick and not eating for some reason , all been to the vets and touch wood ok right now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 21:30:31 PM by bunglycat »

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Not sure if these pictures will post
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 21:50:41 PM by bunglycat »

Link to CatChat