Author Topic: Coming home  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Coming home
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 16:03:12 PM »
same here - unless they are hungry  :tired:

We used to have a cat called tinker when I was at school. She used to wait on the corner of our street when we came home from school. She also used to wait outside our next-door-but-one's door when my mum was in there (very often!)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

ccmacey

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 15:24:05 PM »
My cats dont even lift an ear when I come home.  :shy:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 14:51:42 PM »
Mogs and Amber come into the hall when I get home but Ive been staying at my brothers for a couple of days and it was so funny. His cat Micky came in the cat flap in the back door as we opened the front door then stopped and looked at us as if to say ' well you're not my family.....but you'll do'
love
Tab

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 22:51:16 PM »
Bit different with Max as he's indoors anyway, but as soon as he hears my car coming, he rushes down to the front door and miaows like a crazy thing - we've nicknames it my welcoming committee  :rofl:

You can hear him right down the end of the driveway as well, its most amusing  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 21:23:04 PM »
Haha - yep, Blip does that too - in summer.  In winter, she always waits by the front door and uses her forepaw to help me open it.

In Blips case, I suspect cupboard love, but thats fine too. :rofl:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 21:22:29 PM »
I just love it when my furbabies (dogs and cats) come and greet me as my boyfriend is usually too busy on his computer to greet me so I give each of my furbabies a kiss instead :Luv:

You can babble all you want girl we are all with you when it comes to the love of our furballs :Luv:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
Coming home
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 21:05:31 PM »
Just now I got in and NObody was in!  I called out "Anybody home?" and "Helloooo!" at which point all three furballs jumped through the catflap right on cue!  Bless em!   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

It just tickled me, so I had to post!  So nice to get that kind of greeting just when you think the house is empty!  (ooh it's lovely to have other puddy fans to babble to about my babes!)

Link to CatChat