Author Topic: Home found - Black & white semi-long-haired ?boy - Bristol  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Home found - Black & white semi-long-haired ?boy - Bristol
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
I will move this to sorted section now thanks  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline caffiend

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Molly, Bugsy, Colin, Christine; Bridge kits - Ollie, Lucy, Snowy, Rug, Jenny
Re: Home found - Black & white semi-long-haired ?boy - Bristol
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 06:19:03 AM »
Isambard has now been rehomed locally to Bristol :)

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Re: Black & white semi-long-haired ?boy - Bristol
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 10:19:57 AM »
He's lovely and love the name  :Luv2: I hope he is able to find a forever home soon.

Offline caffiend

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Molly, Bugsy, Colin, Christine; Bridge kits - Ollie, Lucy, Snowy, Rug, Jenny
Home found - Black & white semi-long-haired ?boy - Bristol
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 10:16:11 AM »
A friend has just posted on FB about a stray he's been feeding and would love to keep, unfortunately he (the cat, not the friend) doesn't get on with other family pets and may need to be an only cat. I think friend is of the "chuck 'em together" school as many people still are (confess I made that mistake too several cats ago! - only once ...) so proper introductions might be OK.

Isambard is reckoned to be about 12-18 months old and is an affectionate puss. No chip, surprised the vet didn't say whether "it" is a he or a she at the time of checking that!

I've been keeping an eye on the "hard to home" section on catchat and am (sadly) dazzled by too much choice. This l'il guy would probably (as a black and white) fall into that category if he ended up in rescue so if it turns out that he is friendly enough to the other pets and it's them that won't accept him then I might just see if he'll settle with my two, unless someone closer than 3 hours drive away wants to stick their hand up?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 06:18:16 AM by caffiend »

Link to CatChat