Author Topic: New run pics  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Re: New run pics
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 22:45:08 PM »
Wow they're really good aren't they! (And don't the cats in the pics have huge ears - very cute!)

Best get saving up then. Thanks again

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 22:38:54 PM »
Thanks Lynn I'll have a look. It's a child free zone here, but I guess the dogs might join in if they reckon they could get away with playing on any of it!

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 22:32:48 PM »
here ya go..lots to choose from LOL

http://www.catplay-stations.com/

they are really for outdoors i think but would also be great indoors if you had the space...very sturdy and i have photos of my 2 year old and 6 year old kids on it aswell  :)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 22:30:18 PM »
Looks great Lynn - was just going to ask where you got the play posts etc from as I need some for my run and haven't got round to making any.

The cats look very happy with their new space!

x

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 22:12:51 PM »
yes i wouldnt hesitate to put business there way again gail, very sturdy and well made and i cost out materials for making myself and tbh he was just as competitive and that inc delivery.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 22:07:42 PM »
I recognise those scratch posts Lynn -  I have those they're great aren't they.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 20:29:25 PM »
Linda stole it all today sam  :rofl:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 20:27:43 PM »
ooooh looks fab Lynn ... all you need now is a bit of sunshine and it'll be perfect.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 20:23:32 PM »
Lottie i can just imagine bilbo with his own little cody  :evillaugh:  No seriously the big boys dont seem to go on the playstation even when cody isnt outside...as we knew they are rather bah humbug but atleast it is there for them should the inclination take them.
The run is about 8ft long by around 4.5 ft wide i think roughly and their little shed is just a 6x4ft i think but its plenty big for a pair of lazy gits and a the fresh air is good for them.

CC they have always had a run really, or atleast for many years till the end of last year it was really delapitated and seb kept escaping, the run they used to have was about 5 or 6 metres wide by almost as long so much bigger than they have now but then it was harder to keep the roof area from being escape proof as most materials lagged with the heavy snow we get etc.

cody hasnt been out today..boys have and just came in for tea..soaking wet LOL !!

Sarah cody managed to get into the old run last year a couple of times briefly but yes this is really his run debut LOL...he likes it immensly but is more wary or "edgy" with noise etc although it doesnt stop him going out though so i think its just all new for him.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 20:19:44 PM »
That looks great Lynn! Is that the first time the Codsters been outside then?  ;D

xx

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 20:17:20 PM »
Wow, looks like great fun! :) And we always enjoy pics of the very photogenic Cody of course...  :Luv: (and the boys). Know what you mean about plants being about pointless... I don't know why I bothered with any in our garden this year - so far, most have been eaten or flattened (by Poppy lying on them).  >:(

ccmacey

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 20:12:44 PM »
Thats great, Cody looks like I dont care Im playing and the boys are trying to suss it out.

Were they all indoor before the pen Lynn?

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 20:12:32 PM »
Looks brilliant Lynn! How big is it? Cody really looks to be enjoying the fresh air  ;D Bilbo is very jealous of Cody's playstation and has told me he wants one for his birthday (a playstation not a Cody  :rofl:)!
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 20:06:19 PM »
couple more

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
New run pics
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 20:04:24 PM »
ok they arent very good and excuse the odd views. i was hanging out of connors bedroom window LOL..its almost finished now so will just have to get proper ramps made, catflap into their new shed etc etc (at the moment they cant get into their shed).. would love to put some plants in for them but fraser will only eat em and peuk it up.

as you can see cody highly endorses the playstation  :evillaugh:

Fraser been a booger out there though attacking cody for no reason but trying to bite into his back etc which isnt good..will monitor the situation.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat