Author Topic: I NEED A NEW HOME - 5-mth old kitten, male, b & w, very affectionate LEICESTERSHIRE (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there's been no updates I will move this to sorted section now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline purrsforthought

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Marley
Thanks. I hope so too :)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Bless your Mum for her kind heartedness.

He's a gorgeous cat - absolutely beautiful.   :Luv2:  I do hope you can get him a good and loving ome where he can be spoilt rotten

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Your mum doing a great job and he is gorgeous

Offline purrsforthought

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Marley

(hopefully the .gif link above will work? Apologies - I'm new to this)

Born to a feral mother, this little cheeky moggie is currently living in a temporary home.

Loves belly-rubs, drinking from the bath tap, nose-bumps, and catching and eating flies. Very ‘chatty’, independent, and a bit of a piggy if he can get away with it (inhales his food and then an hour later tries to tell you he’s not been fed).

My nan has a super soft spot for cats and will feed any one that arrives in her garden (quite a small one at that, in the middle of the city). This has led to her previously trying to feed 9 cats on her pension. I believe she is now down to 5 cats, although this kitten would make it 6.
Unfortunately she can only claim for 3 cats to be looked after through her local cat charity. She is also in her late 80's now and not in the best of health.
This beautiful boy would benefit from a home where there are maybe fewer cats and where he could steal some more attention, and where he could roam free further away from the road.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:57:29 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat