Author Topic: Just been for a walk with Evie  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Just been for a walk with Evie
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 07:51:55 AM »

Knowing how Evie came to you, it's so rewarding for you that she's become so trusting and confident with you both.   :)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 06:26:46 AM »
OH seems to be her favourite  :(
[/color]

That's cos instead of working from home he is playing with Evie all day  ;) :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 21:48:52 PM »
That's so sweet! I loved it, especially as OH seems to be her favourite  :(

I did try a harness on her once when we were introducing her to denzel and Dexter, but she hated it!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 21:10:46 PM »
 :Luv2: :hug:

Brings back fond memories of my cat Smudge R.I.P. 

Before I got my car, he would follow me to the bus stop and wait until the bus went before he would go back home.  He once got on the bus with me, good job my stop was a terminus and didn't drive off straight away  :rofl: 

He would also come with me to the voting station and come in with me to vote. Gave everyone a laugh  :Luv2:

He was about 8 when he did this and only ever followed me once before when he was about 2.

Mary

Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 17:29:29 PM »
Aw bless her  :Luv:

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
Just been for a walk with Evie
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 17:08:57 PM »
I was doing some cooking, and found that when my brother in law picked up their tortoise we had been looking after the other day I had forgotten to give them the calcium supplement.

They only live a couple of minutes walk away so set off to drop it round. Evie was in the front garden, and she started following me. I didn't think she would come all the way, but she did, then followed me all the way back home! She even waited while I knocked on their door to see if anyone was in!

She has never done it before, even tho I would usually go to the shops in the other direction if I was walking anywhere.

I was very impressed!!!
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Link to CatChat