Author Topic: Kittens needing homes, together or separately (Uknown outcome)  (Read 3572 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Kittens needing homes, together or separately (Uknown outcome)
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 07:44:55 AM »
As there's been no updates I will move this to sorted section now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Kittens needing homes, together or separately
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 07:16:40 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Kittens needing homes, together or separately
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 15:29:59 PM »
they are all adorable! I do hope you are able to find lovely homes for them.

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
Kittens needing homes, together or separately (Uknown outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 22:03:13 PM »
We found a mum cat and her 5 kittens at 3 weeks old living in a garden hedge, trapped mummy cat who turned out to be tame and caught her semi-feral babies who have done so well. 

We've been treating them for ringworm which has cleared up after medication and they are now around 8 weeks old. Two need lovely homes in a few weeks. Please email me at zenithbliss @hotmail.com if you're interested, i'm based in Swindon, Wiltshire.  Liz has very kindly offered to help with Sid but if I can find her a home with less travel I think that'd be nice for her.

Bibbi is completely tame and a lovely cheeky girl  :Luv2: She looks like a black oriental to me but who knows who their father was!

Hissing Sid was named by the vet, but Sid's a girl! She's sadly not come around and is still feral, but she is very polite when taking ham and chicken off me by batting my fingers with no claws out  :rofl: I'm still working on her, and she potters around my legs now just hissing if I dare to move too fast!  She is beautiful  :Luv:

(Said Ham batting off fingers :))

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:44:22 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat