Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Transport for Cat Rescue

Urgent Transport run from Lincolnshire to Nottingham . MEGA URGENT NOW .

<< < (2/3) > >>

pappilon:

--- Quote from: sheilarose on August 07, 2014, 08:10:34 AM ---Gill, have you thought of using a courier to transport Garfield? I'm sure a few of us could chip in to help with the cost. I found this one on line http://animalcourier.co.uk/book.php

--- End quote ---
Gill, I am happy to chip in if it helps with transport, hope it all works out for Garfield and you.

bunglycat:
Rang them Sheila and they told me they would have to charge to come to me first as well as take him to where I am meeting the lady that's taking him to Oxford.
Said it would be cheaper getting a taxi which is probably around £50 !

I have now arranged at Radcliffe on Trent near the RSPCA as there is a slip road there and it will be easier to see someone than a busy Asda on a Friday .

I still am reluctant to leave Winston as it is still about an hour and half there and back and that depends on traffic , could be longer.

sheilarose:
Gill, have you thought of using a courier to transport Garfield? I'm sure a few of us could chip in to help with the cost. I found this one on line http://animalcourier.co.uk/book.php

bunglycat:
I am now in a pickle .
I thought someone was going to meet me halfway to Nottingham and now they can't !

I won't leave Winston that long as he isn't good again !
 I am having problems here as well regarding the gas company want to move my gas tank and having to contact the landlord and how are they going to get in to move it etc etc.

I have heard they want some tenants out to sell the houses and I am stressing here like mad . I know they can't get me out as long term tenancy and been here 16 years, can't move yet as no money .
Can't cope with all this . :censored:

All I need is som help to get Treacle to West Bridgeford Asda for 4 pm .... Anyone ??

Unless anyone else can take him all the way to Oxford !

This is now mega urgent .

Thanks

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
Wish I could help hun but sadly I'm working all day :( ... sorry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version