Author Topic: The newest (unexpected member) of the family  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Sassybot

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Frankenstein
The newest (unexpected member) of the family
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »
Everyone, meet bellatrix 'Trixie'.

My neighbor asked if I knew anyone who wanted kittens. I asked around and mum she'd have one. Took a pick of the litter and she picked the only ginger (obviously).

The neighbr is a proper chav so I agreed to pick him up when he was 8 weeks and hold him for my mum till the weekend (the fact that I wanted to play with a kitten was unimportant...honest!).

Went to get him last night and he was a state. So dirty and absolute crawling with fleas. I put some spot on stuff on him and left him for a bit. Anyway, whilst emptying the bins I saw the neighbor who asked how he was settling and said that the last kittens owners had shown up and decided not to take her. Her little daughter (5/6) dragged me in the house. It is a hole! Needless to say I took one look at her and took her home.

My 7 month old cat Frankenstein was a bit cautious but is playing big brother very well.

I've just had to bathe the kittens (first time I've had to wssh a cat) because they where so dirty. Will try and put a pic of the water up.

Anyway, these little guys are no way 8 weeks old. I'd say 6.

Am avoiding neighbor in case I scream at her.

^Trixie with big brother Frankenstein keeping an eye on her

^Trixie and her brother Mag the Mighty

Frankie baby sitting

SOME of the fleas we pulled off Mag last night.

The water after Trixies bath :(

Link to CatChat