Author Topic: Kittens galore - Friends of the Animals RCT  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Kittens galore - Friends of the Animals RCT
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 17:59:21 PM »

Popping by to have another ogle at Spot.   :Luv2: :Luv2:

And Tinker and Lillie.  And Zorro and Nev.  ;)  Love that name, Nev.  :Luv:

And all of the other little darlings too.  Oh by gum they make a wonderful montage.   :)  I hope good homes will be forthcoming for all of them. 

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »
Good luck Toby!  :yayyy:

Nice to see a black cat getting homed  :Luv:

Yes Spot does have something about him  :Luv:

There have been kittens after kittens coming into the ark since about march, and the most adorable affectionate black trio  :Luv2: that have eventually been homed.

(Dont tell anyone but I have fallen in love with a little Queen, if she is still there next week I will be sorely tempted to bring her home......  :shoosh: )
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 20:18:17 PM »
Yay!  Good luck Toby in your new home.  :Luv:  D'you know the one I'd have loved to have had if we'd been in the running for re-homing?  Spot.    :Luv2:  That face has just melted right into my heart.  He's adorable - well, they all are actually, but he's just got something that speaks to me so much.  I so hope he gets a first class home before long.  I only wish it could've been with us.

Offline FriendsoftheAnimalsRCT

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 07:33:23 AM »
Toby has found his forever home

Offline FriendsoftheAnimalsRCT

• Kitten
Kittens galore - Friends of the Animals RCT
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:59 AM »
Here is our latest kitten poster of just some (yes, some) of our kittens looking for a home. Please share.

If you're interested in adopting a cat from us there is a minimum adoption donation of £50 each, or £90 for a pair. Before rehoming each cat is fully vaccinated, up to date with flea and worming treatment and has been neutered - if old enough. Kittens will be homed with a £20 discount voucher towards the cost of neutering and follow-up checks will be carried out.

Please complete an adoption application and one of our team will be in touch as soon as they can.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJVZGdSaGZqNHdySUpoNWFvTUtlQ1E6MQ

Link to CatChat