Fundraising For Cat Rescue > Cat Rescue Fundraising Events

Feline Care Diss Charity Shop Grand Opening

(1/2) > >>

emmmy_lou:
Excellent! Heres hoping it will be a big success!

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Wow!!   What fabulous patrons for your grand opening.  Very well done, and hoping that it goes on to be an enormous success, raising plenty of funding  ;D

LouiseJ:
Hey! Good luck.

xx

Feline Care Cat Rescue:
Thank you guys. I think it went pretty well, as you can see the turn out was pretty grand.

Rick Wakeman and Ian Lavender cutting the ribbon.

--- Quote from: SamMewl ---when you were talking about fundraising i disn't mention charity shops as you do need some money upfront but now your set to go it should really help you. our first shop paid for itself and the strart up of another in the first year  ;D
good luck xx

..and you have Rik Wakeman !!yes (sorry have been brainwashed into prog rock appreciation  ;) )
--- End quote ---

We actually do have another charity shop, but it's a lot smaller and sadly hasn't been raising much funds as of late. We are hoping that this charity shop will really pull through.

SamMewl:
when you were talking about fundraising i disn't mention charity shops as you do need some money upfront but now your set to go it should really help you. our first shop paid for itself and the strart up of another in the first year  ;D
good luck xx

..and you have Rik Wakeman !!yes (sorry have been brainwashed into prog rock appreciation  ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version