Author Topic: Mully  (Read 11599 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Mully
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2014, 17:45:04 PM »
And they're so lacking in self consciousness when they're little - they just go for it!  :evillaugh:

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Mully and Lexi
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2014, 17:19:16 PM »
Much more my kinda mouse, Gillian.   :) 

My bridge baby Mac loved his little Marty Mouse, and would carry it all over.  He then moved on to a little cat style toy with long dangly legs, and he used to take it to bed with him.   It's great to see them playing and having fun, isn't it?  :Luv:

Yes it is  :) I love seeing him play with his toys and having fun he does these cute little jumps when he's really happy

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2014, 13:10:22 PM »
Much more my kinda mouse, Gillian.   :) 

My bridge baby Mac loved his little Marty Mouse, and would carry it all over.  He then moved on to a little cat style toy with long dangly legs, and he used to take it to bed with him.   It's great to see them playing and having fun, isn't it?  :Luv:

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2014, 13:03:09 PM »
Mully has just decided to bring his favourite toy mouse down from upstairs and is playing with it under the kitchen table. We were amazed at how much joy he gets from this tiny plastic mouse my 12 year old nephew bought it for him and now he wouldn't be without it  :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2014, 07:01:41 AM »
 :innocent: :evillaugh:

Grippy paws was guarding a draw in Daddy P's chest of drawers this morning.  Why?  Daddy P had placed an expiring mouse in there in the middle of the night.  Moray wanted it back.   :doh:  Poor little mouse.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2014, 00:43:41 AM »
 :evillaugh: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 19:35:25 PM »
 :'(  soz

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 18:10:42 PM »
You know me so well  :rofl:

I was just about to tell Sue she was at it again  ;)  You wouldn't think I went to a grammar school :evillaugh:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »
He is gorgeous  :Luv:

They grow so fast the first 6 months.

Mary, I have looked this up for you (and me!)  :evillaugh:

adjective: prehensile

(chiefly of an animal's limb or tail) capable of grasping
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 08:15:39 AM »
:Luv2: :Luv2:   Isn't it so flattering that they derive such comfort form snuggling with us?   :Luv:  Sometimes, when Moray grabs my fingers, I'm astonished at the power of his grip - he has very prehensile paws.

Yes it is I love it when he snuggles with me   :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 06:54:24 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2:   Isn't it so flattering that they derive such comfort form snuggling with us?   :Luv:  Sometimes, when Moray grabs my fingers, I'm astonished at the power of his grip - he has very prehensile paws.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 00:33:32 AM »
Very yummy  :Luv2: :Luv2:  Bonnie has all ofmy bed but she snuggles up to my neck/head/shoulders/arms  :rofl: :hug:

Mary

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 21:47:23 PM »
Awww, bless him!

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 19:51:30 PM »
Taken just now he likes to snuggle up to/hold on to me and go to sleep, he has done this since we got him  :)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 12:50:09 PM »
Sue, you've chosen another PURRfect word  :Luv2: Once again, I had no idea what it meant but now I do, it is brill.

INSOUCIANCE

Dictionary entry overview: What does insouciance mean?

• INSOUCIANCE (noun)
   The noun INSOUCIANCE has 1 sense:

1. the cheerful feeling you have when nothing is troubling you

Mary

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »
 :evillaugh:  He's georgeous.  Look at that ear!  :Luv:  Very insouciant!  ;)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 21:22:07 PM »
What a little darling!  :Luv2:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 12:42:39 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 10:39:59 AM »
What a very beautiful lad  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 04:59:02 AM »
 ;D he's so cute. Mine were once  :catplay2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 00:13:31 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: that little ear is so cute  :hug:

Mary

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 20:45:26 PM »
Some new pictures of my little rascal he's getting bigger everyday  :Luv2:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2014, 08:11:18 AM »
He's one super cute kitten  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 21:09:27 PM »

;D ;D I love tabby cats and he is so cute  :thanks:

Thank you :) he is being a little monkey today chewing t.v wires and getting in to mischief :P

Ive been lucky with my two they haven't chewed any wires. I built them a very large cat tree which keeps them occupied most ofthe time oh and a ton of toys. They still get Iin trouble though mainly in the kitchen.   ;D

We have just ordered a cat tree for him so hopefully that will help keep him occupied. He's currently sat near the window enjoying the breeze.

It's a bit warm for them. My two are asleep on top of the cat tree. Not finished yet needs more sisal rope.

That's really good :) yeah its to hot for me so can only imagine how he feels.

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 21:01:03 PM »

Thank you :) he is being a little monkey today chewing t.v wires and getting in to mischief :P

Ive been lucky with my two they haven't chewed any wires. I built them a very large cat tree which keeps them occupied most ofthe time oh and a ton of toys. They still get Iin trouble though mainly in the kitchen.   ;D

We have just ordered a cat tree for him so hopefully that will help keep him occupied. He's currently sat near the window enjoying the breeze.

It's a bit warm for them. My two are asleep on top of the cat tree. Not finished yet needs more sisal rope.

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 20:46:06 PM »

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 19:54:03 PM »

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 19:19:30 PM »

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2014, 19:18:25 PM »
I got Alfie (all black, shorthair) when he was about 10 months and Cleo (black and white fluffy) aprox 12 years, so I never knew either of them as kittens. That does make me a bit sad, but it can't be helped!

We were adamant we wanted a kitten as we wanted it to grow up with us and get that bond from when he's little.  So far he is a little sweetheart loves people and very affectionate, I just hope he doesn't change when he gets older.

Both of ours came and found us - Mr S was busy saying 'no more cats'  :rofl:

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 18:52:50 PM »

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2014, 17:01:53 PM »
I got Alfie (all black, shorthair) when he was about 10 months and Cleo (black and white fluffy) aprox 12 years, so I never knew either of them as kittens. That does make me a bit sad, but it can't be helped!

We were adamant we wanted a kitten as we wanted it to grow up with us and get that bond from when he's little.  So far he is a little sweetheart loves people and very affectionate, I just hope he doesn't change when he gets older.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 16:46:09 PM »

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:26 PM »
Oh Mully is such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing his pics on Purrs as he grows up.

I often wonder what my Bonnie looked like when she was a kitten.  Got her from the RSPCA 51/2 years ago when she was 10 years old - here's latest pics of her in her new chair and on one of many beds  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Bonnie is beautiful :) Will post lots of pics as he gets bigger we can't wait to see what he will look like. I think he's a mackerel tabby but not 100% sure

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 12:10:43 PM »
Oh Mully is such a sweetie. Looking forward to seeing his pics on Purrs as he grows up.

I often wonder what my Bonnie looked like when she was a kitten.  Got her from the RSPCA 51/2 years ago when she was 10 years old - here's latest pics of her in her new chair and on one of many beds  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 11:11:29 AM »
aww what a gorgeous and handsome little lad you have :)  :Luv: :Luv2:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline gillian86

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 09:15:23 AM »
What a stunner!  :Luv2: how old is he?

He's nearly 11 weeks so only a baby still, little mischeif maker but we wouldn't change him for the world :)

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 09:05:20 AM »
What a stunner!  :Luv2: how old is he?
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 08:35:26 AM »
what a sweetheart, looks like he will be a big boy as well

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 21:51:16 PM »
O M G he is gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 21:19:36 PM »
Oh my!  :Luv2:

Link to CatChat