Author Topic: Beloved Tabby Cat Missing from Rhosesmor near Mold in North Wales  (Read 4745 times)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Re: Beloved Tabby Cat Missing from Rhosesmor near Mold in North Wales
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 23:51:24 PM »
My niece lives in mold will send a message for her to look out for him.
She lives on the Main Street through Mold, has a 17 yr old daughter called Lottie and a little boy called Nathan.
She works at one of the nearby schools , I think she teaches Maths , you may know her.
They have a cat too ,black and white.

Good luck  :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 23:08:00 PM »
It's such a horrid thing to deal with but don't give up hope, it's early days yet  :hug:

Offline jeia

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Bitty, Pye and Chewie
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 22:10:40 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes Slugsta and Mymblesdaughter .

I've had a look at the lost cat pages, :thanks: now just making my way through the lists. I've spent today phoning anyone we can think of (we've already done posters and leaflet drops, spoken to neighbours etc) .

I've even spread the contents of the litter tray and vacuum bag around the garden in the hope that the scent will help her find her way home. But it's been three days now and she has never done anything like this in the nearly 8 years we've had her - so I fear the worst  :'(

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 20:42:56 PM »
There are some really good ideas to help you find a lost cat on this site http://www.catchat.org/lost.html

Good luck, I hope she returns soon.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 17:03:45 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: I'm sorry that such a sad event has brought you here. There are some very good resources on this site regarding lost cats.

Offline jeia

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Bitty, Pye and Chewie
Beloved Tabby Cat Missing from Rhosesmor near Mold in North Wales
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 15:56:40 PM »
Hi, I'm new posting here, but I've been reading the boards for a while and have bought toys for my fur babies from the shop  :shy:.

I'm hoping members will help keep an eye out for my missing cat 'Bitty'. She went missing Monday 2nd June  :( . I last saw her at 5pm by Rhos Helyg Primary School in Rhosesmor, North Wales near to where we live.

She is a shorthaired, 7 year old neutered female, medium sized domestic tabby - with Black stripes and patches on Brown/Grey fur. She has bright yellow eyes and a quiet meow. She is microchipped and was wearing a red collar with tag when she went missing.

Please can anyone in the area keep a eye out by the roads or if they live nearby, check cars/sheds/garages/outbuildings. She's so quick and quiet I'm terrified she's trapped somewhere. REWARD OFFERED for any info as to her whereabouts - dead or alive we just need to know where she is, I can't sleep  :'( .

Thanks for your help  :thanks:

Link to CatChat