Author Topic: Transport run from Lincoln area to Bournemouth area please .  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Transport run from Lincoln area to Bournemouth area please .
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 16:36:24 PM »
I have spoken to friends, Wednesday is a no-go  :( , tomorrow would be possible but I appreciate that it is a long-shot.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 13:28:36 PM »
I might be able to get Garfield/Treacle from Cambridge all the way home if someone could get him to Cambridge. Friend and her hubby are up there now. Hubby is coming back tomorrow and friend on Wednesday but I don't know if friend will have to bring her son and his belongings back with her - if that is the case there won't be room for a flea, let alone a cat!

I've tried to contact them but haven't managed to get hold of them yet to clarify the situation. They are cat peeps (currently have 3 having lost the beautiful Sabrina [aka Beans] late last year), I'm sure they will help if they can.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 22:31:46 PM »
I saw your post in the rehoming section, Gill.

That's incredibly generous offer, Lyn, you really are a star.   ;D I'm in London East and might be able to chip in with part of the relay, if someone can get him as far as the Home Counties I could run him out West, it's time I had a day in the country.

We can keep him for one night if required, in our spare bedroom in the cage. He'd be bored but safe.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Transport run from Lincoln area to Bournemouth area please .
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 00:35:56 AM »
Can anyone help,with a relay transport run from somewhere in Lincoln / Grantham way ( not sure how to get to Bournemouth from Lincoln !) but Treacle has to get to Bournemouth from Lincoln/Newark/ Grantham , whichever way is towards Bournemouth.
Thanks .

Link to CatChat