Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Adopt/Give a home to a cat

Home for a cat in Birmingham

(1/4) > >>

sheilarose:
Of course I understand everything you say and would feel exactly the same myself, but you can't blame me for trying every thing in my power to find a home for this old boy, even if it means a little casual emotional blackmail  ;) :rofl:

Good hunting  :)

Hippykitty:
He looks a little like Polly when she was in her later years. Luckily, she lived to be 22, but I'm sure that's not common. I'm just concerned about losing JayJay within a couple of years  :(
It might be best to adopt more locally incase the newbie has serious problems with being accepted or accepting my resident pusscats. A local rescue would take the cat back should this occur. I would also like to meet any cat before adoption.

I hope you manage to find a good home for him, one that hasn't suffered as many feline losses as I have recently.  :hug:

sheilarose:
They're all kittens with catnip, aren't they  :)

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Oh Sheila - he's never senior?  :Luv2:

sheilarose:
[quote author=Hippykitty link=topic=44706.msg806158#msg806158 date=1404493072

As to JayJay:  :pic: please! Though I'm unsure about such an elderly cat who I would be grieving for before long.
[/quote]

Photo! I took JJ a catnip toy for our photo session, erm he quite liked it!  :Luv:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16861371@N06/14550767046/

Seriously no pressure though. He's cuddly and fun (and yes, he needs a claw clip for when he gets too much catnip based fun though! Manners not quite perfect yet! ) but his older years may put you off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version