Author Topic: Kitty, Bransgore in Hampshire - 16 years old needs a home as her owner has died. (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Aww poor little love  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Ahhhhh bless her ... does the son not want her?  :(
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Charlie_Bear

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Kizzy, Brandy, Kitty and Toby the Springer Spaniel
This lovely female cat is urgently looking for a home - through no fault of her own - as her owner has sadly passed away. She has been in boarding with me for the past 5 weeks while owner was in respite care but as he has now passed away, she needs rehoming ASAP. I have other bookings arriving tomorrow and Kitty will need to go back to her owner's house until she can be rehomed. Owner's son is trying to arrange someone to go in and feed her each day but as he lives in Glasgow and also trying to arrange his father's funeral, he is pretty stressed out at the moment.

She is 16, in good health (recently had a health check), vaccinated, spayed, and up-to-date with flea and worm treatments. She isn't good around other cats so maybe best to be the only cat. Is affectionate and does like to go outside still. If anyone is interested in offering her a home, please let me know and I will put you in touch with the owner's son.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:47:26 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat