Author Topic: Bonnie Loves Her New Chair  (Read 6993 times)

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
Re: I've ordered this chair for Bonnie
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 20:19:45 PM »
Ouch! That had to hurt.  :hug:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 20:04:19 PM »
That was poor Jaffa clambering across me to get to the top of the sofa.  He slipped trying to clamber over me to get to the back of the sofa.

I had a similar injury from playing peek a boo under the duvet with Mosi.  Try explaining that one at A&E!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 20:00:47 PM »
Btw this was the result of one of my encounters with sharp claws

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 19:52:59 PM »
we await the pics!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 19:27:25 PM »
Throne is the word  :rofl: :hug:

It's in store ready for me to pick up so I think it might be Saturday.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 15:48:54 PM »
Bonnie certainly is spoiled, but as an older lady she does need her comforts.

*crosses fingers Bonnie finds her new throne appealing*

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 17:11:57 PM »
yer I think I agree with Susanne.  My arms and my back and my chest are full of scratches at the moment.  I got them all when I was in bed (dirty minds get closed!) when asleep Bonnie walks all over me and slips and I get scratched.  Also when I'm awake too  ;)  That's why I was anxious to clip them the other day without my specs.  Getting my specs tomorrow so will have to do the rest of them.

No matter how short they are Bonnie will probably scratch her new chair when it comes.  :naughty: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 14:50:12 PM »
OK  :thanks: she doesn't really want to go out, might try and trim a couple a bit....
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 14:44:39 PM »
You can trim them but they will get sharp again in no time due to scratching.  Mind you, that's why I trim them regularly!  I value my skin.  And I dont want them hurting each other.  As Evie goes outside she might be better with them left a bit longer and sharper though so that she can climb and get away from anyone eg another cat chasing her.  They will probably wear down a bit if she goes out more due to walking on hard surfaces.

If they are a problem for you (ie you getting scratches or getting caught on things like curtains) I would trim them a little but not too much.

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 14:14:30 PM »
Can I ask a claw clipping question on here as I've not had to do it before....?!

Denzel & Dexter both go out and I have never had to clip their claws. Evie has been wandering out a TINY bit, maybe for a total of 15mins a day if that. Her claws are not too long, but super sharp. can I trim them a bit to save my arms and legs, or should I leave them to let her climb better outside???

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 13:45:49 PM »
I don't believe you Susanne  :evillaugh:  If it was Mosi you would lay him on HIS coffee table and tickle his tummy and feed him dreamies etc. until he forgave you  :rofl:

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I'm still finding bloody paw prints all over the house.

Mary

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 12:16:22 PM »
I'm sure she'll love it  ;D

She is very spoilt ;D

I am not letting Jaffa and Mosi read this in case they get ideas of what sort of thing they should have every time I do something nasty to them!

I haven't clipped their claws too far down (yet) but if I did I'd tell them to stop being a drama queen and that it was only a bit of blood  :innocent:  At least if it was Mosi I would.  If it was Jaffa I'd kiss it better, give him some dreamies and apologise profusely.  Then tell him to stop being a drama queen  :rofl:

I am such a bad meowmy.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 11:17:20 AM »
I cannot wait to see this!  :Crazy:  :Crazy:
[/color]

Me too  ;)

I hope she uses it too.  Might be next year when I finally get a photo of her using it  :evillaugh:

If I place it where the sun is shining I might have a chance.

No more bleeding from her foot thank God.

Mary

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 08:58:33 AM »
Glad she is ok, lets just hope she uses it!  :evillaugh:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 07:11:53 AM »
Such good news.  On all counts, and the chair will prove to her ladyship that you're very humbled at having almost ruined her manicure.   ;) :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 21:34:44 PM »
What a lucky girl she is!

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 21:27:37 PM »
I cannot wait to see this!  :Crazy:  :Crazy:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Cat Comfort
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 20:53:48 PM »
I took Bonnie to the vet yesterday and he said she's fine. I didn't actually cut it that far down and it's healing on it's own. Eddie gave her a cuddle and off home we went.

Guess what?  I've ordered the pink chair for Bonnie :rofl:

Mary

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 12:01:59 PM »
Think I might have to buy one for Bonnie to make up taking her to the vet tomorrow.  I clipped her claw too far down and it's bleeding on and off. Blood pawmarks all over the house now- I know exactly where she goes  ;)  At least she isn't limping and didn't cry when I did it either. Eating and drinking and sunbathing at the moment.

Mary

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 20:48:11 PM »
ooh no! it's a rocking chair - could see clumsy Dexter having all manner of mishaps on that!  :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 16:14:07 PM »
Yes that would be good use of the buffet for the slaves  :naughty: :evillaugh:

Mary

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 14:31:08 PM »
Most definitely but one's servant must provide one's treats close to hand.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 21:09:53 PM by maryas »

Link to CatChat