Author Topic: 2 3-legged kitties seek loving rehome (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3907 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 2 3-legged kitties seek loving rehome (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 07:46:51 AM »
As there's been no updates I will move this to sorted section now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 2 3-legged kitties seek loving rehome
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »
Any news please?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 14:15:56 PM »
Hi Jenny,

It must be really hard to have to rehome your two cats - they are both gorgeous  :Luv:

Which part of London are you?  it's a good idea to add the area to the title.  Also, have you been in touch with any rescues?  If you have no family or friends who can take your cats then it really is best to contact them so the right home is found and home checks are done.   Here you'll find a list of rescues if you click on your area on the map:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html

If they are all full, which is likely at the moment with it being kitten and holiday season, then you could ask for a direct rehoming, which is where the rescues source the home whilst the cats are with you.

Best of luck.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 14:20:49 PM by Janeyk »

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:50:27 AM »

So sad to hear you're having to part from your two lovely cats, Jenny.  I can imagine how tough it must be for you to have to make that decision.  Am not in a position to help, unfortunately, but do hope you can get them a brilliant new forever home where they can see out the remainder of their days together and in comfort..  They're beautiful.   :Luv:

Offline Jenny Block

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Eugene and Ezra
2 3-legged kitties seek loving rehome (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 20:24:42 PM »
It is with the heaviest heart that I am seeking a rehome for my beloved cats Ezra and Eugene. They are approx 10 years old, brother and sister, indoor and both missing a back foot. I adopted them a decade ago while I was living in New York and we have been a dream team ever since. Sadly, I am travelling more and more for work and my living space is small. They love people and other animals and deserve more space to roam about.

If you email me on moxieblock@gmail.com, I can forward you a poster I made with more pictures and their story,

They are incredible and I want to find them somewhere wonderful to live out the rest of their days.

Thanks so much for your time,

Jenny

p.s. short term and out of london options considered
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:46:34 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat