Author Topic: Headbutts!!  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Blue Rabbit

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Ben, Jerry, Archie and Zelda
Re: Headbutts!!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 23:47:59 PM »
I'm glad you don't think I'm daft! Archie loves his fuss and snuggles himself into me and bump under the duvet in the morning but due to his skittishness he hates the top of his head being stroked. It was such an honour  :Luv2:  Hoping he'll do it to me now, as it was OH he did it to earlier. Lucky sod.

It's so lovely when they finally come out of their shells after months of hard work and love  :Luv2:

Offline beowulf

• Adult Cat
  • Willow and Jessie's provider
  • Slave to: Willow and Jessie-Moo
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 23:45:34 PM »
its a wonderful thing, willow was such a scared and traumatised little thing when we got her i was just happy to be able to stroke her, now she is waiting for me when i come in from work, she not let me in til i pick her up and cuddle her, she always nuzzles in to my chin and purrs. melts my heart knowing she trusts me and knows im not going to hurt her like the last 'owner' :Luv2:

Offline tom_tom

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Zeus & Phoebe
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 09:30:06 AM »
Sounds just like our two.. Zeus will have a fuss all day, but I am highly honoured when Phoebe come and sits on my knee or wants a stoke or cuddles! Most of the time she seems to wants her own space, and at best i can only manage a brief chin rub before she wanders off -unless she's in the mood of course, which generally tends to be first thing in the morning? 

Offline emmmy_lou

• Super Cat
    • Dextersdream custom pet jewellery
  • Slave to: denzel & dexter and now evie
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 09:16:04 AM »
Its not silly at all! I have two siblings that are like chalk and cheese. Denzel is soooo affectionate, but Dexter hates being stroked  >:(

I am always over the moon when he wants any attention  :wow:

Hopefully he enjoyed it and it will continue  :crossed:
Custom pet jewellery www.dextersdream.etsy.com

Offline Purdy Bear

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:45:17 AM »
Congratulations,  I know exactly what you mean.  It took my rescue dog 3 years before he would do a roach - all four paws in the air for tummy rubbing - it was certainly an event to remember.

Offline Blue Rabbit

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Ben, Jerry, Archie and Zelda
Headbutts!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 00:14:30 AM »
I am so, SO happy! Archie has always been a friendly kitty but he's extremely nervous and skittish, and can often flinch during cuddles. For the first time in six months, we have had headbutts from him!! Such a silly thing to get excited about but I'm so happy I wanted to share!

Link to CatChat