Author Topic: Help running out for little female cat ...  (Read 14165 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Help running out for little female cat ...
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 12:13:31 PM »

She's a little stunner.  How dreadful if she ends up being put down, because there must be someone, somewhere who could give this little girl a chance.  :(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 01:20:44 AM »
OMG she only has a week then.  :'( :'( :'(

Such beautiful eyes and its true virtually everyone here have cats and very hard to get someone experienced with no cats.

Offline Deb Bell

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Binde
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 21:20:59 PM »
I am trying all the rescues as best I can - I am very experienced at rehoming cats with no hope, but this one defeats me for as I have been distracted with ill health.  I will try your advice on Top Cats on Catchat.  She has only come back into my domain by about a week and I have flyers in vets in different parts of the country.  I will be so upset if she gets put down.  Thanks for your support.  Take care

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 21:16:23 PM »
Have you placed her on the Top Cats page on CatChat? You might get more response there. Most people who chat on here already have cats and can only take on difficult ones who get on with other cats; apart from those who run rescues, who might know of the right 'slave'.

Can't she be placed with a no-kill rescue who will give her a home for life in the rescue itself?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 21:17:18 PM by Hippykitty »
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Deb Bell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 20:49:11 PM »
Dear All

It is really not good news, she is being put down at the end of this month unless I find her a new home.  The reality is she cannot be rehomed with any other animals or children.  If I did not have an old cat, I would be the ideal owner i.e. experienced with a cat with neuroses, able to ignore them and expect nothing from them except to give her a home with warmth, love and food.  To ignore her bad behaviour, hissing and spitting in fear.  One minute fine, the next not.  Eventually, hand on heart I know when she gets settled somewhere with no-one to react back, she will be happy and move on with her life, however unfortunately because of her fearful behaviour the charity she is with have no more space for her and no more potential owners - all wanting sweet little cats with no problems.  Please help, I am quite broken hearted and there is only me now searching for this special person/miracle person out there.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 02:57:50 AM »
Any update about her? Would love to know if she found a good home.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 19:23:17 PM »
How is she with other cats?  She may be a scardy cat cus she really just needs a bit of company to help her chill out a bit ... two heads are better than one and all that  ;)

She is a beauty and I'm sure if she finds her right human she will turn into a lovely companion.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Deb Bell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 17:14:53 PM »
Thank you everyone!

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 17:13:28 PM »
Awww, bless her, what a little sweetie! I do hope that you are able to find her a forever home soon.

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:01 AM »
Aww, that little face  :Luv2: :Luv2: I'm sure her forever home is out there somewhere.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 23:30:23 PM »
 Aww bless her, she is so beautiful :Luv2:

I hope you can find the right home for Bindie, all she need is some one who has time and patience and lots of love to give. :hug: :hug:

Offline Deb Bell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 21:27:05 PM »
Thank you - I feel slightly more reassured that someone has replied and very touched you are sending her/me good wishes.  Take care Deb

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 21:24:10 PM »
Good evening Deb and   :welcome:  to Purrs

I wish you the best of luck in finding a home for Binde  :hug: :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Deb Bell

• Adult Cat
Help running out for little female cat ...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 22:05:04 PM »
Urgent, special home required a cute black and white cat! Bindie is being rehomed from Hampshire and her story is very sad. She shows all the classic signs of traumatic events happening in life - she is about 6 years old. She trusts very few and those she does have to work really hard with her. Her behaviour is unpredictable out of fear. Her ideal forever home is with someone who will understand and care for her and in time she will come round, someone experienced with troubled cats. Binde is a potentially cute little cat with a past and deserves a chance, otherwise her future is uncertain unfortunately! Please call me if you can offer her a chance in life. She is a black and white with a beautiful black beauty spot.

I am contacted by charities in the UK when they have great difficulty rehoming particular cats and so far I have been successful in all my placements.  I firmly believe Binde, in time, will make a lovely pet.  Please help before it is too late. She can be rehomed anywhere throughout the country - we so desperately want to find her the right home, and we will travel to do that.

Deb Bell

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 20:28:18 PM by Deb Bell »

Link to CatChat