Cat General > Cat welfare Issues and News

Free Neutering in January & February (Hull & Yorkshire Area)

(1/1)

KittyNic:
I thought so. :-)

According to their FB page, they have already neutered hundreds of cats in this scheme.

And the scanner I bought in the Purrs auction has helped get two further cats booked in for their ops. :-)

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
 :Luv2: excellent offer.

KittyNic:
Just a quick bump as the free neutering offer is on through February.

They will neuter any cat for free as long as they aren't pedigree.

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Think thats wonderful and hope many take up the offer

KittyNic:
I hope this is ok to post and I'm not even sure this is the right sub-board, but I thought it was important to share when I spotted the news:

"During January & February Swanbridge Veterinary Group are pleased to announce that we are working in conjunction with local charities- the RSPCA, Caring for Caring for Cats Yorkshire and Humber, the Cats Protection - Hull & District and Hull Animal Welfare - to provide FREE cat spays & castrates. This scheme is to try & control the epidemic of stray cats in the Hull region over the last few years, which has been a massive strain on the work load & finances of all of these charities. Free neuters are available at our main hospital and all of our branches until the end of February. If anyone is struggling for transport, Caring for Cats are assisting with transport so please contact them on (01430) 872612. This offer excludes pedigree cats."

I'm also happy to transport any cats that need neutering and have four cat baskets available for use.

http://www.swanbridgevets.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version