Author Topic: LIMITED EDITION HRH NAUGHTY KNICKERS 2014 CALENDAR  (Read 9942 times)

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Re: LIMITED EDITION HRH NAUGHTY KNICKERS 2014 CALENDAR
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 16:47:24 PM »
£1.20  :wow:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: LIMITED EDITION HRH NAUGHTY KNICKERS 2014 CALENDAR
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 16:46:17 PM »
£1

Offline FeralStrayFoundation

• Adult Cat
  • Adopt, don't buy!
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Ned, Nell, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Squirrel, Skunk, Forest, Oscar, Gladys, HRH Naughty Knickers, Rupert
LIMITED EDITION HRH NAUGHTY KNICKERS 2014 CALENDAR
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 16:11:44 PM »
Some of you may know about Naughty Knickers, but if you don’t, her story is below:  :Luv:

I was called about 4 kittens who had been found after being without their mother for a day! They were only 2-days-old, meaning they were born on 5th November 2012.

They were freezing cold and starving. Sadly, 3 of the kittens died, and one was luckily revived. I went to collect the kitten, and when I got there I felt a huge burst of sadness as, for the first time ever, I knew there was a high chance the kitten wouldn’t survive... she was so cold, soaking wet, and had been fed watery cows milk from a spoon with no success.

So, I brought her home, gently started warming her through, and tried unsuccessfully to feed her. Every time she refused the bottle, I put her back in her warm carrier, stroked and talked to her, and let her rest and warm through more. Third time lucky; she latched onto the bottle and started guzzling milk. We were off to a good start! I spent the rest of the day warming her, feeding her, toileting her, and by the evening she has a good body temperature. So that’s when the 2-hourly feeds began!

The rest is history, and Knickers continued to thrive, turning into the most beautiful white kitten with one blue eye and one green/yellow that ever lived (in my opinion, of course!)

She had damage to the end of her tail, and it eventually dropped off, meaning that her tail would be about an inch shorter than normal and stumpy.

As hard as a tried to look into rehoming, I absolutely fell in love with her, and she became cat number 13 in our house!

I named her HRH Naughty Knickers, or more informally, Phoebe, and she has just turned 1-year-old! She has her own Facebook page, and a huge following of fans who followed her story on the Feral & Stray Foundation page from me bringing her home to her first Birthday!

To celebrate the 1st Birthday of white fluffy Knickers, and just how tough she was to survive, I made her very own 2014 calendar, with all proceeds going to the foundation.

So, I am donating one ‘A Year in the Life of HRH Naughty Knickers’ calendar to the auction. Please bear in mind that I am selling these for £8.99.

It’s a gorgeous calendar featuring a scrummy little girl who is very lucky to be here...

Happy bidding!!

Link to CatChat