Author Topic: Freddie having a bad day  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Freddie having a bad day
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 17:54:27 PM »
Poor old Freddie, harassed in his own home by that ginger tail  :evillaugh:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Freddie having a bad day
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 15:51:48 PM »
OH away last night so me and Tom chilling in bed this morning when bang goes catflap and Billy appears like a shot and jumps behind curtains when bang goes catflap again and Freddie appears and jumps on bed looking wildly at bedroom door when bang goes catflap..... what says I, all 3 in bedroom ... errrr so I shot out of bed and looked through back bedroom window only to see the tail end of fluffed up ginger tail disappearing around the corner.  Will have to try and find out who ginger tail belongs to...

So Freddie takes ages to calm down and eventually virtually crawls downstairs tentatively on his belly. Now last night, afore I went to bed, I decided to spray the lounge for fleas which involved taking all cushions off furniture and giving everything a thorough spray and chucking everything on the floor before closing lounge door. When Freddie saw the state of the lounge he went mad again as if the one with the ginger tail was who dunnit.

It all got too much when Freddie came upstairs only to find all four doors off the landing closed (you guessed it, all down to rooms being sprayed with Acclaim).  He howled like a banshee.

He is now fast asleep on sofa but I gotta go out which involves turfing him out of lounge so I can put alarm on.   Oh dear. Life sucks!

Link to CatChat