Author Topic: Hello from this humble slave....  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Ayla

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Mushu and Smeagle
Re: Hello from this humble slave....
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 20:53:30 PM »
Awwwwww thanks everyone for the fabulously warm welcome. And yes, my boys are amazing...(but i am biased). My housemate named him Greebo actually but I am a Terry Pratchett fan also so, s'all good. Im currently getting evils from the Smeag, because I smell of other cats. I went to visit a cats protection lady today, as im adopting a moggie kitten. He is just.....wow. While with black spots in the oddest of places.

He shall be called Chess! (Half because of the black/white thing, and half because Chess is from Alice in wonderland and he is an awesome magical cat!)

Alas, I hear litter tray scratchings and I have guests arriving shortly, better go and rid the place of the offensive odour.

Thanks again for the welcome, and you shall have millions of pics, dont you worry! xx

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 07:03:21 AM »

Hello there - what a beautiful pair of boys you have!!   Welcome to Purrs to you, Mushu and Smeagle.   :welcome:

You're definitely in good crazy cat people territory here, and please feel free to "bore" us with stories and piccies - we love both!  ;D

And great to know that you know all about fabulous cat names, like Greebo (a few Terry Pratchett fans around here too  :naughty: - we did try to persuade Rosella to name one of her cats greebo, but she settled for "Groucho" instead, and her equally beautiful boy wears the name extremely well  :Luv:)

Hope you love Purrs and have a good time finding your way around the forum.    :)

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 16:15:47 PM »
 :welcome: and hi, Gorgeous boys, love those blue eyes.  :Luv2:
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs to you and your beautiful boys  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

We are owned by 7 moggies but have nothing at all against peds that's for sure  :wow: 

Hope you enjoy it here  :)

Am dead impressed with how quickly you managed to post such fabulous pics  :wow:

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 08:02:12 AM »
Welcome  :welcome: :welcome:Plenty of cat fanatics on here. Get your beauties posting in their own section.  :welcome:

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2013, 20:38:25 PM »
Your babies are beautiful. Love the one of them cuddling. Must admit I'm a moggie fan myself. Well done for adopting an unwanted kitten and welcome to the forum.

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 20:35:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :welcome: lovely cats  :Luv2:

Offline Ayla

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 19:26:31 PM »
Hehehe wonderful! Well, I may be adding to my home soon. I have just had a visit from the Cat Protection, and im going to go and visit some kittens that need homes either monday or tuesday. I really want to rehome one that needs it. The one that the lady thinks ill like has a little problem with his back legs so he will be difficult to home, and plus i love moggies :D

thanks for the warm welcome! xxx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 19:20:18 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Your furbabes are gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  I am a little bit biased as I have a weakness for Siamese and "foreigns/orientals" .  My parents had 2 seal points when I was born in 1968 and they have always had at least 2 Siamese / burmese / tonkinese in the house ever since.  So it was no surprise when I left home I had to save my pennies and get myself a couple of "talkative" cats lol.  It took me a while to save up but I got there in the end and have been owned by 2 Abysinnians for the past 12 years  ;)  (I also have a lovely little tortie moggy and it seems living with forgeins has brought out her voice as well  :rofl:). 

You are amongst good company here ... crazy cat "people" (we do have some mad cat men on here) we are for sure.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Ayla

• Kitten
Hello from this humble slave....
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 16:52:06 PM »
Well Hi!

I hope your ready for this! Im Ayla, and I have my two LOVELY boys, so I thought Id pop by and say hello to everyone, and show you my little ones! I have two males, both siamese (well one is Oriental) and both are my absolute masters. Their every whim is catered for and they know exactly how good they have it! (Little bit of a crazy cat lady here but I figured Id be in good company)

Im 25, a carer. I have Mushu (Seal Point Siamese), iv had him since he was 6 weeks (I KNOW I KNOW!! Far too young! I was decieved by the lady I had him from and if I could go back and make her keep him till he was ready I would do!) He is now around 10 months old and a total diva! He is so friendly and amazing, I have a million stories (I wont bore you with them all now) and he is my baby boy!

I also have smeagle (his prefix is "myprecious" and any of you who are avid Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fans will understand the name choice) He is a fawn Oriental and *counts* just under 4 months old. Iv had him since he was 12 weeks and if you can imagine it, he is even cuddlier than The Mush. Sits on my chest all day long and purrs if I even look at him! They are both the best of friends, even though Mush was convinced the world needed to be swallowed up in fire when I first brought him home. Im used to a large cat household. I have just moved to Manchester from Wales where there were four cats in the house. (Vader and Greebo were my previous housemates cats and they stayed with him).

Its a little quiet with only these two now...well. Not quiet, they both shout at me all day long for various reasons (the latest of which being Mushu) I was lying on my bed with my eyes closed, recieved a text message and I carried on singing the tune, and as I opened my eyes there was The Mush standing over me HOLLERING in my face not an inch away. I could swear he thought i was dying. HA! Anyway, without further waffling....I shall show you some pictures!

First up, The Mush

Here he is when I first brought him home

And here he is, never giving me a minutes peace!

He is in the middle of Greebo (left) and Vader (Right)

And now for the Smeag!

Being too cute

(couple more of Smeag will appear soon, as soon as I can get them from my phone!)

Them together!

Cuddletime!

Thankyou for reading my ramblings, and ....yup. That is my furry household!

Link to CatChat