Author Topic: GRANTHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE. Senior Lady needing forever retirement home...(Safe in rescue)  (Read 3448 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
She's moved to a rescue/new home in Nottingham. Sorry, I forgot to update...
Gracies took her, and if she didn't get a home offer, then she's stay there with the other oldies...
Liz x

Ok thanks, I'll move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline FeralStrayFoundation

• Adult Cat
  • Adopt, don't buy!
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Ned, Nell, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Squirrel, Skunk, Forest, Oscar, Gladys, HRH Naughty Knickers, Rupert
She's moved to a rescue/new home in Nottingham. Sorry, I forgot to update...
Gracies took her, and if she didn't get a home offer, then she's stay there with the other oldies...
Liz x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Poor old girl  :(  any news on this one?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline FeralStrayFoundation

• Adult Cat
  • Adopt, don't buy!
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Ned, Nell, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Squirrel, Skunk, Forest, Oscar, Gladys, HRH Naughty Knickers, Rupert
Another elderly stray taken into Avenue Vets in Grantham, Lincolnshire  :(

They're had her a week, and no owner has come forward. She's very hungry and 'possibly' hyperthyroid.

What the nurses at the vets said:
We have this old lady with us. She has been hanging around in someone's garden for a few weeks. Does anyone recognise her? Please share and call 01476 563371 with any information. She's a very sweet older lady. Thank you.

If anyone can offer her a foster/forever home, please let me know, or you can contact Avenue directly.

The poor oldies... they ask for so little and I hate seeing so many coming into practices as strays...

Thanks in advance,

Liz

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 22:35:47 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat