Author Topic: New on here, just got a kitten and would love to meet cat owners :) Catleesi, 27  (Read 4980 times)

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
Hi
It's lovely on here so I hope you enjoy yourself

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: What a stunning cat. I have two cats Tilly and Scooby. Hope you enjoy this forum.  :Luv2:
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline Greenlaner

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Billy
 :hug: :hug: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: You will be ok on here. There is new young kitten Tippy who would be a great mate for him to chat to in the cats own section. Humans aren't allowed on that part  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.

Hello Catleesi - a very big warm Purrs welcome to you and to the absolutely delectable Mr Jay Catsby (who is a very splendid young man - and oh look everyone - he's ginger....  :Luv2: :Luv2: :evillaugh:)   :welcome: :welcome:

Please feel free to post lots - and lots - of piccies of your beautiful boy.  We like piccies on here.  Definitely the right place to come to make new cat-loving friends.  There's even a place for the cats to natter on their own if they want (assuming they can get the pooter to themselves  ;)) in "From The Cat's Mouths" section, so Mr Jay Catsby may want to check that out.   :)

Would you also have a think about signing up Mr Jay Catsby ("Sir") to The Bristol Cats Study?  They're looking for kittens to take part.  You can find out more by clicking the link here which will tel you about the way in which our participation can help with cat welfare issues in the future:

http://www.bris.ac.uk/vetscience/cats/

It's not compulsory, so please don't feel am brow-beating anyone.  I just think it's a cracking idea, and Ross is a "Bristol Cat" particpant.   :shy:

Anyway - let's see more of the adorable Mr Jay Catsby very soon.   ;D

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
This is Cole :)

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Hello and  :welcome:, what a handsome lad you have there!  :Luv2:

Offline Catleesi

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Mr. Jay Catsby
Awww hes gorgeous, i've always wanted one  :Luv2: i've got two ginger moggies though :)

Nice to meet you  :wow: :wow: You got pics of your ginger fluff balls? xx

Offline Catleesi

• Kitten
Nice to meet you  :wow: Have you got pics of him?  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: xx

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Awww hes gorgeous, i've always wanted one  :Luv2: i've got two ginger moggies though :)

Offline Catleesi

• Kitten
 :evillaugh: Hi everypawdy! I'm very new on here - got a red Maine Coon hes only 10 weeks old, the most adorable boy ever :) Would love to meet new cat people to share stories with :) xx :P :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :P 8)

Link to CatChat