Author Topic: My other kitties...  (Read 2938 times)

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
Re: My other kitties...
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 19:31:42 PM »
 :Luv2: what a lovely trio. they all look so fit and happy. kwamie is just like my Scooby don't you think. :Luv2:
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 20:34:15 PM »
A gorgeous trio you have there Jen! :blow kiss:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 11:50:30 AM »
They are lovely! Thank you for showing us the photo's  ;D

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 11:17:37 AM »
Gorgeous  :Luv2: i always like black and white kitty cats!

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
My other kitties...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 21:53:11 PM »
They live with my mum but they are still mine :)
Dog and Kwamie were adopted as young 'uns (about 7 months old) as semi-feral, they had been abandoned in a shed. They adopted Mazza and brought him home to us and it took about 3 years before he would let us stroke him, he then appeared in an awful state but we couldn't catch him to get him to the vets, one month later he re-appeared in a shocking condition. The vets think he was beaten, he has a bit of brain damage, he had his jaw broken and had lost most of his teeth but he is a very happy cat. Absolutely loves playing but gets a bit enthusiastic and can do some damage with his claws! Its just one of those things, bless him. He has no concept of boundaries with other cats, Dog and Kwamie have become used to this (he will just sit on top of them) but when he tried this with strange cats he ends up in a lot of fights.
We had a bit of a scare with Dog 2 years ago, as he hid signs of cystitis until it was nearly too late but he pulled through. And size wise they are pretty hefty cats, a healthy weight for Dog is about 6.5-7kg! :) and poor Kwamie ends up underneath both Dog and Mazza and squished into boxes with them. Anyway, for some recent pics, having bored you silly. P.S. spot the dribble in Dog's picture,  :evillaugh:

Mazza

Kwamie

Dog

And this is the apple catnip toy from the purrs shop...2 years on (still much loved)

...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Link to CatChat